WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Monday, November 14, 2011

She did it!!!!!!!!

I just realized I didn't post this morning!  Oops.  But I am glad I waited!  My grand daughter, Jordy, just made VARSITY on her soccer team at school!  She is super excited....all of us are!  Good job, Jordan!!!! So proud of you!

This stuff worked so good for me today. I recommend it!
I woke up feeling pretty yucky yesterday morning. Coming down with a cold.  Luckily, I had today off. I didn't do much of anything today. Got some Theraflu....that helped alot.  Starting to feel kind of icky again now.....seems like mornings and evenings is when you feel worst.

Yesterday Lanny and I went to his cousins for turkey dinner!  Robert Ledford has asked us for several years and we finally made it.  Good food!!!! Felt a bit uncomfortable when we first got there...I didn't know barely anyone. Then Cheryl and Gene (she is Lanny's cousin too...a Brazeau) showed up. We sat with them and visited. It was very nice.  Robert and his wife sat with us too. He has a huge garage with antique toys hanging and it is really nice! They had a lot of tables set up and nice decorations. Best of all was the food. Lanny really enjoyed himself. :D



  Maddie is sitting down ....the lowest kid on the ground  They just finished the song. Thought I would throw this picture out there.  Better than any I took. Mine sucked.  I cannot load the video of her talking until I get my camera back from Karla. 

Well....going to go chill out. Veronica had a good day at work. I need to talk to Marcey about them letting Sarah leave....and a little girls dad tomorrow night. fun.  I am so happy to have Veronica back!!! She is like sunshine in that center! 

Well.... thanks for being interested in my blog. Means a lot to me! xoxo

1 comment:

Julie said...

Good morning my Washington sister...WOOT TO Jordy! What a great feat. I can SEE she is happy! I can TELL mam is too! :-) yay...I take Nyquil and it probably does the same for me your Theraflu does for you, 'cept sometimes I CAN NOT get up in the morning...I am like a slow moving turtle in a haze--glazed over eyes - like a hangover, but hey..it does work! Hope you will feel better and kick it before it gets YOU! Have a FAB DAY! I know a gal...name is Joyce...and I know HER smile is like sunshine to those kids too. Hugs to you. Get Well...xo

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14