WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Thursday, November 17, 2011

brrrr......please no snow!!!!

Today is Thursday and I haven't posted lately.  Not much to post about.  I do the same thing every day.  Go to work.  It is going to be in the low 40's today for the highs. The mountains are getting hammered with snow and I am praying our family gets to come over this weekend for Jordy and Riley's birthday party!!!!!!  I miss Heather so much and after all she's been through lately, I think she can use some family huggings.










Papa is so awesome!!!!  The other day he bought this cute little rice cooker.  (Funny story behind the rice cooker..... when Andrew was little we were having a family camp out....papa took Andrew to the restroom and there were rice cookers plugged in cooking in the bathroom!!! Several of them! When Papa and Andrew got back he told his mom 'You should see the rice cookers in the bathroom.' She wasn't happy....she thought Andrew was making a derogatory remark about the Asians. Lol!!!! Papa had to explain.)   Anyway....last night papa used it and made rice and he made Teriyaki chicken too! It was SO GOOD!  He is getting to be quite the cook! He is making meatloaf for dinner tonight!  He is a good man and I adore him!

Well.....just work going on....with this cold it is killing me.  I cough and I almost threw up yesterday from coughing. So funny because little Fendi is SO CONCERNED for me....she keeps asking "Are you ok?"  "Did you throw up?" She is a sweetheart!
Well, Theraflu didn't work for me yesterday at all.  So I took my Nyquil...slept my first 4 hours not coughing. Woke up at 2 hacking and took some Alka-Seltzer cold.... had to be woken up at 5:30. Feel somewhat better!  Hoping to have a great day.  I would have given my right arm to go home early yesterday and go to bed!!!!  That is how punk I felt. Oh well, it is what it is. Tuesday I get to work.... by 12:20 I was in a meeting with Marcey and the teachers...by 1:00 I was next door in an hour and a half long meeting about the future of Martha and Mary....the whole place with our CEO Chad.  I dressed down majorly because we painted turkeys....I had paint on me....and everyone else was dressed in nice clothes and high heels. nice.  Oh well.

Gotta get going and get my day started!  God's blessings on you all. 

God,
I know there are a lot of kids praying for snow. I am praying for it not to snow. 
Amen

2 comments:

Julie said...

THERE she is. I figured you might be sick from what your last post shared..was hoping you had kicked it. Will pray for you to get better and that your family can come so ya'll can PARTEEEEEEEE ON! Hugs and many get well wishes floating your way..Reach up and grab one when you see them get there...it's from ME! xoxo :-)

Heather said...

you are right i need family time stat!! that mountain dont scare me it shoud fear me!!!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14