Sunday morning! Another busy day. Next week is Maddie's pageant.... so she has a two hour rehearsal today. Don't know what I will be doing in Bremerton for two hours...but I will figure it out. I am also not sure if Lauren is going with me or not. We'll figure it all out. It is only 8:30. lol! We also need to go to my school and drop stuff off and go to Walmart. Fun, fun, fun!
I had Lauren all weekend .... we went and watched maybe 15 minutes of Jordy's soccer game. She wasn't on the field when we got there...then she played...and then they pulled her again. It was below 40 degrees and so Lauren and I left.
 |
| Lauren and Riley at the game! |
We then went to the Learning Tree to get a few things for this month of Thanksgiving and Pilgrims and Indians and stuff. Then we went to the Mall and got Anika's present.... then had to go to target for a gift bag and ran into Veronica and her mom. Had a snack and went to the pool. She swam and then they did the birthday party with pizza and all. From 12:45 - 3:00. Lauren spent most of her time on the rolling log. She crossed it twice! I paid her $5 if she crossed.... well I ended up paying her $10. Funny.
 |
| Those are fake glasses Lauren got yesterday to make her look smarter! lol |
We picked up Maddie and came home. They had Spaghetti for dinner so they were happy.
Papa had his own kind of fun... went to Jordy and Riley's games, went to Costco with Tara and Jay, and over to Tara's. Nice he got to spend time with her. :D
 |
| The girls video taped shows last night. |
Well.... girls showered, ready to eat and we best take off! ;D Have a great day!
1 comment:
GIRL...slow down...well, How can I tell someone to slow down when they are enjoying life to the fullest????but when you start dragging, take 10, okay? Hope your Sunday evening is a relaxer before you hit the road full speed in the morning! Hugs to you and have a MERRY Monday...'kay? :-) xoxo
Post a Comment