WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Friday, November 11, 2011

Making some changes in my life....sort of.

Toby loves being brushed...he holds his head proudly up. So handsome!

Ch ch ch changes..... I am making some. Nothing drastic...but if you are my blog reader....I am not closing it....just closing it to the public. I was looking at my Site counter and actually getting kind of creeped out by where people live that read my blog. Some I know....some I don't. And I post about my grandchildren on here and don't want any wacko seeing anything.  SO..... what does this mean to my friends?  It means you need to email me and let me know if you want to be on my list of friends so I can add you.  If I don't hear from you....I can only assume you don't want to hassle with the password you will need to log on.  I am sorry if this inconveniences anyone....but I have to protect my family....and when you get a feeling like that you don't want to ignore it. Another way I can still let you see my posts....but you can't comment publicly....is I can have them sent to you daily by email.
Just please let me know on this site by commenting or email me at : mamshouse@cablespeed.com
(PS...I was just googling a funny picture I could put up of a stalker...the photo's freaked me out so this is happening for sure tomorrow! Plus, they were so icky I couldn't even post one!)

There are some people you just don't want reading your post.  One is Heather's ex and his wife. They are so freaky it is unbelievable. After all these years they still harass my daughter with stupid accusations. Heather has enough on her plate raising 4 wonderful, busy boys, working, and enjoying a beautiful marriage with the love of her life.  She doesn't care about Chris & Stacy....except how it affects the boys. Chris and Stacy didn't want to pay the child support so he gave his boys up for adoption to Don. So Parker and Patrick have Don's last name and he is their dad in every way. Now Chris and his wife had a fund raiser to adopt (which didn't work) and then to do the surrogate thing....which did work. They just had twin boys. What a coincidence.  I pray things work out and they will be happy with their sons....the baby's were premature and need prayer. I hope they are happy and will now stay out of Heather's life and be so busy with their own that Stacy doesn't need to be so insecure and paranoid. The last thing on Heathers mind is Chris. lol! And maybe Chris will stop asking Heather to be his facebook friend!!!

Ok...business is done.  Now I am so excited. Veronica is teaching my class today! I am jazzed! Not only that....she is taking it Monday too! How cool is that? I am having a 4 day weekend!!!! Cleaning today, Maddie's pageant Saturday, to Lanny's cousins for Thanksgiving on Sunday, and resting on Monday! woot-woot!  I felt guilty saying goodbye to Sarah, Allison and Veronica yesterday! lol!

Yesterday was a great day!  My friend, Cindy, came with a couple Native American girls and showed small drums, a rattle, a model of a Longhouse, and talked to them about canoes and Totem Poles (which are now called Story Poles). It was interesting. All the kids came.

The day went really well.  Having the kids practice their letters Ella has her name down. Good thing it is easy! I want the others to know by the end of the year. Most are going into Kindergarten and need to know it! Sarah had time to put up our Turkey's (pictures of turkeys the kids colored and we put their faces on them) in the hall and decorate our hall and her class a bit. Looks so cute! I will get a picture when we are all done. A lady came in with 2 boys....I think she is going to sign them up. I feel like our balloon is going to pop if we keep adding. No one cares....they are not in there trying to teach them, keep their attention, keep them from fighting, etc.  That is why I am happy to take Monday's off. :D

I love the time I have had to talk with Kevon....my son.  Almost every other day I call him and we talk about how his day was, how he is doing, etc.... He is doing sooooo good, I am so proud of him.  He is smart, strong, caring, intuitive, practical, and I must have done something right. lol!

Well.... our anniversary was so nice. I came home early and Papa made a wonderful steak dinner with baked potatoes.  It was so delicious!  We watched some TV and of course....I fell asleep. We usually are in bed at 9 now. But we get up between 4 and 5. Just like my parents did. I miss my mama....try not to think about her too much.  I know that sounds bad....but just for now.

Have a wonderful day and let me know what you want to do!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

BUSY!!!!!!!! And a Full and concerned Mama's heart for her kids...I hear ya. Papa is DA MAN!!!! Yom nom nom on that steak and potato...can I put an order in? He was celebrating YOU! Missed seeing you in some Indian costume or head gear...was holding out for a photo!! ;-) I'm in!! Put my name down for the password...but I will email too, just to be sure. HUGS for a great weekend. xo

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14