Sometimes my cell phone does ok....sometimes not so much. I took video's and photo's with my camera by I gave it to Karla to download on to her computer first. I know I got some great stuff on those.
Last night was the Pageant. Whoever won goes on to Miss Washington. Maddie's girl didn't win, but she did amazing! She should have won. It was a fun night. Veronica, me and Dylan sat at one table and Joel, Karla and his parents sat next to us. We actually had their table first...right behind the judges..but gave it up to them. It was the best table in the house. Ours was awesome too, it was right up front, too! Karla did good on getting the reserved seats! Thanks Karla!
Maddie was amazing. She spoke her words clearly and did a wonderful job.... she walked across the stage waving like she was suppose to....she did the dance number and rocked it! Just adorable! Karla cried every time Maddie went up. Maddie hated her sash.
Grammy was giving her flowers. She got lots of flowers! I didn't get any. I owe her! I was worried about time. We got there so early. I was most worried about parking. Parked right across the street. Tomorrow I will post better pictures.
Yesterday was a good day....today I feel sick! Sore throat, headache, body ache and stuffy head! Yuk. Papa cleaned carpets yesterday so I have some cleaning to do myself today. I haven't had time to breathe and it is catching up to me. I have today and tomorrow I am off. So glad!!!!!!!!!
We went to Riley's game....Lauren had spent the night so she went with us and had so much fun with Jordy! They cuddled, had hot cocoa and papa bought them a candy bar, they went to the playground equipment....and then texted each other for 30 minutes after we all left. I love it when the cousins have fun together! Jordy is awesome with her little cousins!!! I love her. I missed her!
Later Jordy played and won her game....real nail biter. Last game of the year. Papa and Lauren went and said it was SO COLD! The wind was whipping in their face! Riley won her game to at the last minute.....they went undefeated! Good games girls. Lanny even got a little vocal! The opposing coach came out on the field to get one of his players that got hurt and was yelling at the ref (an 18 year old girl) to call penalties or get off the G.D field. That spun Lanny up and he yelled at the guy to get off the field and to shut up!!!! Lanny hates when people use the Lord's name in vain!!!! Me too. It was bad enough but to swear in front of kids is really bad! The girl on our team is very aggressive and should have been penalized for her actions. Apparently she has a bit of an attitude. hmmmm. I am glad Riley got to have an undefeated season.
Going to either get started on my house....or get in my recliner and catch up on my television shows.....or go on facebook. Either way I am signing off. Have a wonderful Sunday! We are going to Lanny's cousins for turkey dinner. nummy!
Thanks to all of you who still want to read this.... over 20 people. I feel so much better and secure knowing who is reading this! Thanks for your understanding.
WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!
This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...
family...
My Pages
Month
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(319)
-
▼
November
(23)
- I wish I had a better post....
- The day after....work and tired
- decorating, decorating, and we're still not done!!!!
- Ready for Thanksgiving.... bring it on!!!!!
- Lanny Quit!!!!
- Sucky Sunday
- happy day!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY RILEY GIRL
- Dealing with it up front!!!!!!
- brrrr......please no snow!!!!
- She did it!!!!!!!!
- Girls, girls everywhere!
- Another busy weekend.....don't see a quiet one in ...
- Making some changes in my life....sort of.
- HAPPY 27th ANNIVERSARY TO US!
- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
- Easy Monday....
- ruby red lips
- Game, Party, Shop, Drop
- Girls night out! It was so nice!!!!!!!
- what a debbie downer
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDY!!!!!
- Halloween was a success!
-
▼
November
(23)
Total Pageviews
Thanks for stopping by!







1 comment:
What a neat and exciting event for Maddie...a "big" girl event. Another memory to file in the album. yay. Sounds like Mam had more fun than the whole kaboodle put together! wow...lots of games to go to. I too, used to detest it when a coach or parent would swear...so uncouth and what a terrible role model before kids about sportsmanship and self-control...You Get Your Rest! NO FLU because of running yourself haggard...not allowed! hugs to you!!!
Post a Comment