WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

family...

family...

Month

Month

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

oh, the pain

Oh, what a day.  My heel has never, ever hurt so much! From lunch on it just killed me to walk... and I have so much walking to do!!!!  I can't stop walking at my job. Going to try to stay off it this morning because I will be teaching all afternoon.  I don't think this is what I signed up for. We did hire someone yesterday.... but she won't be her for a few weeks. In time for to replace morning preK, but what about the afternoon?  Frustrating to me!  The stress of it all and the pain of my foot is getting to me!

Enough kibitzing. That's what my daddy used to say. I am missing him so much. I do all the time, but more with Father's Day approaching. Makes me sad.
Lanny said he is missing him a lot lately too. :(


I had a nice surprise yesterday!!!! Karla's BFF Rachel showed up at my site last night!  It was so good to see her and the kids! She had some business to attend to.  I ended up working until 6:30 last night waiting for a dad to come. It was ok.... he is my big boss and his kid is awesome. We just read books. 


Last week of school!  Some of the grand kids are happy.... some not so much!  It will cramp their social life. I remember the feeling.

I made my appointment for my cat scan this Friday. 7:45 a.m.!  Hopefully I won't be late for work. I am sure it is plenty of time.  I have to hurry and get dressed.  Time is wasting. Please pray for my day and my foot.  God proves there is healing... praising Him for Teresa's grandson! xoxo

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Oh my friend, thank you for your prayers and praise for my little grandson! You asked if he had a name and he doesn't! They wait for days to name their kids! Hopefully today... I can call him something other than my little grandson or little fella:)

Hope you heel gets to feeling better and SOON! I miss my Daddy too SO much everyday but Father's Day is really hard!

Love you bunches my friend, BIG HUGS and prayers!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14