WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Just a Tuesday!

What a beautiful sunrise.  I love the view from my computer in the morning of the sun on the water. I love getting up early! 

Papa just left... Toby looking out the window.

with a flash....


I have to get my computer work done. This morning I am printing out a transformer, picture of bugs, McNuggets, Spiderman, etc... for the two "Stars of the Week".... their favorite stuff. Then I need to stop at walmart to print off the picture of them I took yesterday (works out better than my printer). 

Things are going to change at work.  They have decided not to hire Katie. Which means my job will change.  I will be working in my office from 9:30-1:30.... straight office time. Cherie will be giving all the breaks and lunches to Juanita and Hailley.  Which will be great! Then when Juanita gets off at 2... I will take her class (preschool).  Hailley and I are going to do merge our classes to do craft together, have snack together, recess, and reading.  Will work out great! Hailley and I love working together. So it will all be good!  I am actually looking forward to it!

This is Papa's last full day at work! Then tomorrow is a half day and he is so done! This is so exciting! I don't know who is happier.... him or me?  Probably him....lol!

I am really looking forward to the party!  People are starting to respond whether they are coming or not...knowing an approximate count really helps. Especially when serving food!!!! Weather is still holding out!


I don't have much to say except post a few pictures!

The only picture I could find from this date was Lauren at Fort Flagler in 2003! She is so cute!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Hi friend, just stopping in to say HI:) Love you bunches, HUGS!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14