WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

starting out cranky and switching gears....


I love Maxine. Sometimes she says the funniest things that no one would say....but many think or would like to say!  Like the quote above.  They say the only dumb question is the one unasked. I am beginning to not believe that!!!!!  That is all I have to say on that subject.

Yesterday was interesting at work. I was on the floor all morning (which means with the kids). Juanita took a 6 kids next door to the senior home for  a concert by the Poulsbo Middle schoolers. I kept 5 of the kids with me. I got a little work done in the afternoon. Got chewed out by Marcey for something that had happened on Friday. Joanna talked to me about teachers not having the snack tables cleaned up before they go to recess. Another teacher is leaving the end of August. And interviews didn't go well yesterday to replace the staff leaving this summer. A bit of stress, I must admit.

The next 3 days are going to be a long ... especially for Toby.  I am going to go see Riley play after work tonight, tomorrow night is Jordy's game, and Thursday night is the Martha and Mary Birthday Celebration Banquet we all "get" to go to.....so I won't get home before papa for the next three nights!  Long week.

I am not exactly a bundle of sunshine this morning.  It is cloudy out, I am tired, and slept in an extra hour... which I don't like to do if I have things to do.

BUT God is still surrounding me with His love and goodness! When I get like this... I thank God and count my blessings!   I am blessed beyond what I deserve:
1. I have God who loves me unconditionally and forever...no matter what!
2. I have a husband who adores me and packs my lunch every morning!
3. I have a mama I talk to every day...twice a day...who is one of the smartest people I know and I love her so much!!!
4. I have healthy and happy grandchildren who have wonderful lives and I love beyond measure!
5. I have kids who are amazing adults, great parents, and make me proud every day!
6. I have a great home, computer, bed, lots of food, and bills paid!
7. I have no debt but my home and one other one.... God is good.
8. I have a van I love and a great job it takes me to every day!
9. I have awesome, obedient, and loving animals that give me love, peace and security!
10. I have been blessed!

When upon life’s billows you are tempest-tossed,
When you are discouraged, thinking all is lost,
Count your many blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done. 

Have a wonderful day, friends!


2 comments:

Julie said...

AMEN!!!! nuff said....Hugs to you, and you go girl.
xo

Theresa said...

Well, you are one busy lady! I don't like it that you were chewed out but I remember working and that just has to be done sometimes:) We ARE blessed and I am so thankful!

Have a blessed evening, hope you get some rest! Love you!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14