WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!
This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...
family...
My Pages
Month
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Saturdays = My favorite Day!
Speaking of grades...... Andrew got straight A's! No A-. I am proud of him! He works soooo hard and stresses so much for those grades!
How impressive is that? I was NOT getting those kind of grades in 9th grade, I can tell you that! Friends and my social life were much more important than grades. Never worried about my future. Didn't know where I was heading. Just having a fun high school experience. My grandkids are different than myself or their parents! They all get great grades!!!! Amazing!
Our grand daughter, Jordy, is suppose to play in a tournament today... but it is raining today. We'll see what happens. Planning to relax and do nothing if there is no game. If there is... I will relax and do nothing tomorrow. ;D
Yesterday was a pretty good day. Last day for some kids... lively kids. On Monday the classes will be divided where the kids will not be shuffled. I am excited about that.... trying to get structure and stability into the center. Ms. Mary is gone. Friday was her last day. Monday I will try to see if Tammy has an extra person she can spare for Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday our new girl, Hailley, will be starting! I will train her for two days and then.... she will take room 3! :D But, Juanita will be going on the early shift 5:30 - 2:00. So we won't have an afternoon teacher in the other class! WHAT? We will have another teacher after the 4th of July. Why couldn't they have waited to change her schedule until then? I am not consulted and will find out why on Monday when Marcey comes back. When the schedule directly affects me.... I would like to know in advance and help figure it out. Oh well..... it all works out. It was sad to say goodbye to some of the kids and their moms.
Last night after work I went and filled mama's pills. Then I picked up Maddie and surprised Lauren! She was so happy to see Maddie! They played with Gregory a bit.... then they ate and watched a movie on TV and fell to sleep around 10:30. They didn't get up until after 8:00! I slept from 9:30 until 7:30! I needed it too. We all did! lol! The girls are watching Tinker Bell and papa is cooking bacon for them. I love Saturday mornings!!!!
Hope your day is great! I have a feeling mine will be!
Weather to Expect:
Showers will spread across Western Washington Saturday morning with temperatures falling back down into the mid 60s. Sunday is expected to bring just a chance shower with more sunbreaks around the sound. Temperatures will be running in the upper 60s on Father's Day.
Summer officially arrives next week with sunnier and warmer weather. Monday and Tuesday will be mostly sunny with 70s. Tuesday is the Summer Solstice beginning at 10:16 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(319)
-
▼
June
(30)
- How was YOUR mud day????
- And in 4 hours it is finished!!!!!
- Just a Tuesday!
- Monday, Monday.... can't trust that day!
- Busy, busy, dreadfully busy, you've no idea what I...
- Great day at the Center!
- I sure love my cat. She makes me laugh. Every d...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA!
- what? no pictures???? come on blogger!!!!
- SUMMER AND RICK!
- Put on your Monday face!!!!
- Happy Fathers Day / Happy birthday!!!!
- Saturdays = My favorite Day!
- FRIDAY HAPPY DANCE....
- Kids are moving on up!!!
- Wednesday... almost there....
- oh, the pain
- We're Number One!!!!!!
- I smell bacon!
- super short
- Renewed energy for today .....
- More softball and some laughs with Veronica!!!! :D
- Riley girl's game!
- starting out cranky and switching gears....
- The end to a beautiful weekend.
- Mama day! I loved it!
- HAPPY B-DAY PATRICK!
- oh... pretty flowers and purse, work, mom and TGIF!
- tubes.... aren't I too old?
- cheer up!
-
▼
June
(30)
Total Pageviews
Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:
Hey there sweet friend, sounds like you had an amazing Saturday! We are having tournaments and have been run off the field by rain and hail TWICE!
Have a blessed Sunday, hope you get some rest! HUGS!
Post a Comment