WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Friday, June 3, 2011

oh... pretty flowers and purse, work, mom and TGIF!

Just look at my beautiful flowers. I took these photos last night waiting for papa to come home!
My mother's day gift from andrew!

mothers day gift from karla and family

 


Had a pretty good day yesterday. Started off going to walmart and buying an absolutely awesome purse! I rarely find a purse I love... that is why I have so many. But I love this one!
It doesn't have yellow... it is more of a beige tan. Cell phone didn't do it justice.
Work went pretty good.  Sometimes I get frustrated, but that is natural. So many are leaving and we need to hire two people!  One girl is moving to Texas. Another is going back to the other program. Kindergartners will be gone. So many changes!!!!  Freaked out a bit yesterday. But it will be fine. Work is so funny. The kids are too. I was reading to Lyric and he reached up to touch my eyebrow. I asked him why and his said he wanted to see if it was soft or pokey. lol! And I love it when they tell me they love me! The highlight of the day was Ms. Veronica stopping by for a visit! The kids freaked out!  They were so excited and happy!!!! They really miss her!

 I miss her too. And I miss my mom. I went to see her after work and visited for a while. But she was tired and not feeling that well... so I only stayed about 30 minutes.  I worry about her so much.  She is tired all the time, feeling weak, nauseated. Plus I think she is sad. I know she wants to be with dad. I know she feels like a burden to everyone. I can't blame her at all!  I cannot imagine how I would feel if I had to count on my kids to pay my bills, do my pills and laundry, do my shopping or take me shopping... in fact take me everywhere.  I would hate it so much. That is my mom's world.  Can you imagine? I don't know how to help her. Praying for sure!

Well.... need to check up on facebook and my friends blogs before closing out. Looking forward to some sunshine!!!! So happy it is Friday!


2 comments:

Theresa said...

Love the purse, I bought a new one too with birthday money:) I am pretty picky about purses too!

Hope your Mama feels better, I know it is hard to depend on someone else for everything! I constantly remind my Grandkids that one day I am gonna need a ride somewhere and they promise they will take me! I know I can count on Cindy's kids too:) Love you bunches, enjoy your Friday my friend, HUGS!

Julie said...

lovely TGIF post...and I REALLY like your purse. It is pretty and cute at the same time...VERY springy/summery... Glad you are liking your work STILL! Good sign..
I will say a prayer for your mama. I know my mama felt the same way the worse she got. Finally where she could not even feed herself, brush her teeth, go to the bathroom, walk...EVERY-THING done for her...Bless her heart...LOVE her. She was a brave and courageous role model to me...GRACIOUS to the end...LOVE her...Always giving testimony to people to turn to God, and trust and obey, and HE WOULD BLESS IT...LOVE HER!!! miss her...
Joyce, your flowers are beautiful and if they do for you what mine do for me, then you smile when you are out walking around your yard, touching and smelling... :-) :-)
I do believe that Heaven will be the biggest florist in the entire universe and beyond. :-) You and me, girl, and Ganky and any other FLOWER loving gal will grab hands and walk around for eons and smell and smile up there.... I am reaching out and grabbing hold of some of that "Friday Love" your little bear is giving out...Hugs to you for a great weekend. xoxox well this is my 2nd attempt to comment...trying all the tricks...

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14