WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday... almost there....


Only Wednesday.  This week is long.  And it will continue to be so.  I wasn't in a very good place when I went to work yesterday (I mean attitude).  Teresa knew it immediately and must have gotten the word out.  I was teacher from 2:30 on.... but it turned out better than I thought it would. I just am not a teacher.... so it makes it hard. I love the kids and they really need love. I need to remember it. This generation of kids are so different than when my kids were young. Need to pray for the future of our country! :)

BFF'S
 I had dreams about Mary last night.  I miss her so much! Sweet little thing!  It is nice when people come into my dreams.... it was nice to see her.... but then I wake up sad. I don't think mom will ever find a friend like Mary again.

Papa is home for 4 days after today!!!! He has off from Walmart and his other job on Thursday and Friday....and then add the weekend!  Lucky dog.  I am a bit jealous.  I get paid tomorrow, have my cat scan early Friday, Jordy has tournaments this weekend, and it is Father's day... which we will probably just stay home for and BBQ steaks. Then Monday starts again.  Our new employee starts in one week!!!!  So excited!

Well... life isn't really worth blogging about right now.  Many things I cannot say! lol! And my life seems to be work.  The rest of the week we will have the Kindergarten crew so our numbers will be WAY up.  Busy time. Yesterday I had to say goodbye to Katie. She goes to afternoon kindergarten and so she won't be back. That was hard. One of the sweetest little girls.

Have a great rest of the week.... after today it will be closer to the weekend! lol! xoxo



1 comment:

Theresa said...

Oh my friend, I hope that you get to rest some this weekend! It is hard to work every day! Difficult days are even worse!

I pray that whatever has you worried gets cleared up! Praying for you dear Joyce!

Love you bunches! HUGS!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14