WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

SUMMER AND RICK!



God is so good to me!  
Yesterday was good!  I got to work and called Berni... she sent Amy to help during the day! I love Amy! She is amazing with the kids. But she did admit the kids and atmosphere cannot be ran like up at her center. Finally, someone sees it. We are different with older kids. Ours can reason and question while the younger ones just do as they are told most of the time. We are alone in our classrooms... they have a huge open center and help at a moments notice. A lot of difference. Our center is getting awesome!!! Totally!  We are getting structure, discipline, and peace in the place.  A few kids are still fighting it, but it is getting better.  I think I teach this afternoon and I am ready!  And I have to say, I love Marcey.... she is such an encouragement to me!

One of the sweetest parts of my day was listening to the kids at recess singing "You are my Sunshine".... awesome!!!!! Not all the words were right.... but if it was music to my ears, think how God must feel!

We started the "Star of the Day"... this week it is Lilly in one of the rooms and I took 2 pictures of her yesterday to put on the board and am posting her "likes". It is kind of fun!
We're talking "water" this week... the kids picked up toys with their toes! :D

After work I came home and baked chicken, potatoes and carrots for dinner. It was really good. My lunch today!

Don & Lois are helping me out with the party! I am so glad they moved here! They are always there if you need anything.  I love them so much!

Today my brother turns 65.... hard to believe.  He is 10 years older than I and moved out when I was just 8... so I never really knew him very well.  But I love him... and his kids, grandkids, and he has a great-one... Bentley!!!! Happy Birthday Rick!!!!




Rick and I in 1958... I was 2 and he was 12.
Dad, Justin, Rick and Ronnie (4 generation)
 



Don't have a lot more to write about.  Suppose to be a warm one.  Wish I could leave Toby out but he barks. Papa doesn't believe it. He thinks someone is making him bark because his sweet baby would never do such a thing. lol!  When it gets hotter he may have to be out anyway.

Weather to Expect:
We officially enter the summer season at 10:16 a.m. under mostly sunny skies across Puget Sound. Temperatures are climbing into the mid 70s today with Seattle's forecast high at 75 degrees. 

Skies will be partly sunny Wednesday with temperatures falling back down into the upper 60s. Thursday and Friday will only be in the low 60s with some light showers around the sound. The weekend will only bring a chance shower with temperatures holding in the 60s!







2 comments:

Theresa said...

Howdy dear Joyce, you are certainly in the right job! I can hear how happy you are and not time for boredom:)

Happy Birthday to Rick! Brothers and Sisters are blessings, aren't they?

Have a blessed day my precious friend, HUGS!

Julie said...

Just popped in to check on you...Commenter has NOT been letting me talk...Hopefully it will work today??!!
Just finished spraying for weeds and it is hotter than ...well you can fill in the blank...wow...I am not working outside anymore today...
YOU take care of yourself, and **if I let my dogs stay out...well, let's just say the canine police would have come and taken them away before I got back home....sheesh...they bark at butterflies, beetles, blowing leaves, people, dogs. squirrels birds....and on and on...lol...
Happy Birthday to your brother Rick. another thing we have in common. my brother Rick is 7 years my junior, and I rarely get to see him....Hugs to you Joyce!!!!!!!!!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14