WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Monday, June 6, 2011

The end to a beautiful weekend.

Papa is running late. It is almost 5:30 and he is usually oughta here!!!!  I want to answer Theresa's question.  Nope.... none of us up here say "ya'll". We would say "Do you guys have a pool?" instead of "Do ya'll have a pool?" That's a southern thing.  :D

Well... yesterday was a wonderful day!  Papa is almost done with his "island" in the yard. It is looking so nice. We went to home depot so he could get a few boards for our gate and we looked at screen doors. We found one..... a retractable one!  Yesterday was a peaceful day we put it away and decided not to get aggravated by trying to put it up. Went to walmart so I could get a few things (underclothes....shhhh)  lol!  We went to mom's and took her the burrito she wanted. She ate some of it and some of her blizzard.  Don and Lois came over. Lois has been dressing her leg. Doing an awesome job, too!  It was nice to visit with them too!  Went to the rez and filled up my van and came home. Papa cooked steaks and baked potatoes for dinner and we watched House.  Wasn't all that thrilled with the finale.  hmmm.

Papa has "15" working days left!!! 24 real days.  Wow, it is getting close. Been trying to invite people. Don't want to leave any one out that may be important to him. ;D

More interviews at work today. Hopefully we can find a few good people!  I am a bit tired this morning. I was up until almost 11 talking to Andrew on the phone.  We have very deep talks... last night was no different.  Then we pray together.  I love that kid. He blesses me.

I hope Dylan is feeling better today!  He went to his grandpa's to escape the plaque that hit their family (Stomach flu... Maddie Thursday, Joel and Karla Saturday) but came home Sunday morning white as a sheet.... and sick all day yesterday.  I hope Dave and Cherylll don't get it!  It seems to hit hard and is gone in 24 hours. I really hope it stays away from here and our center. :O

Well... that is about it for me today. I hope you all have an amazingly fantastic week!!!! xoxo

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Have a blessed week my friend! Thanks for answering my question:)

I love it that you got to spend some time with your sweet Mama! Hope all of the sicklies feel better today!

Big hugs and much love from Georgia!

Julie said...

You have an amazingly fantastic week too!!! Kurt had a roomie in college from Pennsylvania, and they said (don't know if this is how you spell it, but anyway....) YOUS GUYS...sounded weird down here in the South..."Not wrong...just different"...our mantra around here!
HUGS!!!! xo

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14