WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Friday, June 10, 2011

Renewed energy for today .....

Quiet house. Cat's out. Papa and Toby are sleeping. I'm just doing computer catch up. Night time is TV/relax/catch up time. Morning is Computer/Wake up with coffee/ catchup time.  Working out well.  I have a whole new appreciation of Friday and weekends!  So....
This is so me today! lol!  And lots of other people!!!  Ms. Juanita is taking off today so we are short a teacher.  We have Ms. Michelle... she will be working part of the day. That will help a lot. Lots of juggling going on at the old center. Our cook was gone for a few days, Mary came in late one day, the Kindergarten asst didn't come for two days....so I wore the K teacher (during breaks etc), dishwasher hats too!!!! And believe me... I've never washed so many plates! lol! Next week will be the last day of school so TONS of things will be changing.  Today shall be interesting.
 
I got a great compliment from the CEO of Martha and Mary yesterday!  It was nice. I may not have gotten an award at the banquet.... but the compliment was better than anything I could have been awarded.  Veronica and I went to the dinner... Mary too.  We all sat together. It was fun and lots of laughs too.  We had a few award recipients at our center... Ms. Juanita, Mrs. Lynch, and Teresa!!!!  I was so excited for them!!!!  Mary got one too and Lisa and Jen upstairs! It was a great dinner of Prime Rib and Baked potatoes!  I enjoyed myself.  We hooted and hollered for people we didn't even know!

Well.... not much time. Gotta go to Walmart this morning. Posting some pics on the bulletin board if I get time today! lol!

I feel on top of the world! Mom is sounding great!  My aunt and cousin may be coming out again this summer so she is happy about that! My brother and wife are coming at the same time and staying with us!  It is going to be an awesome summer! Loving it!  Everyone is healthy and happy! And some grandkids want to have a sleepover tonight at mam and papa's!  woo-h000!  I love it!!!! Have a great weekend! xoxoxoxoxo


1 comment:

Julie said...

Today's Post.....THE HAPPY DAYS weekend episode of JOYCE! Tune in Monday for a summary of ALL THINGS GOOD!!!! RAH!!! Glad you are floating on cloud nine with all things reporting in A-OK!! :-) Have a good one!

**ps - Kat is still living here! She is looking for an apt in Charlotte though. :-)
Kam is going...Jonny is floating right now...a wait and see thing fer sure...

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14