Yesterday was pretty good. Very busy with kids! We are so busy! Talked with Marcey and Teresa about the applicants. We need someone soon. We need two someones soon! Mary will be late so I will be giving Juanita her break and lunch today. I need to go to Walmart and get the photo's printed out to put on the wall. Need new pictures up! Those are from Christmas!
After work I ran to Riley's game. She is the cutest girl on that team and so wonderful! I love her so much! Here are some pictures I took!
| Riley played catcher all game! |
| Jo and her friend! |
| Riley talking to her papa after the game! |
Sometimes I have trouble with this blogger... trying to put the pictures where and how I want them. They need to make it a better system.
Tonight is another game! Jordy's! Veronica is suppose to go with me! I hope it works out for her! Then she is my date tomorrow night for the Banquet. Apparently the Children's section is the roudiest. That figures. We work with kids all day... not the elderly. What do they expect? lol!
Not much else to say! I hope your day is good.... full of wonderful thoughts and great news! xoxo
2 comments:
I BELIEVE you...she has to be the cutest. Look at that pretty face topping off that heavy duty macho outfit...wowzers...good protection though. that's a good thing. Hope you have fun at the dinner/banquet. Thanks for praying for all our guys Joyce!! SO appreciate you! hugs...
TOOOOO precious! I know you are enjoying watching them play! Go Riley and Jordy!
I know you are gonna have so much fun at the Banquet! Get rowdy girlfriend! Show 'em how young folks act!
Love you bunches, HUGS!
Post a Comment