Our Patrick turns 12 today!!!! Why does he seem older to me? I will never forget when he was born and all that led up to it. Heather had some issues with her pregnancy towards the end. It was hard and scary....but she was blessed beyond our imaginations! Patrick is an amazing, funny, athletic, great kid and I am so proud to be his Mam!!!! I love him so much! Here are some pictures, of course!
 |
| Patrick and Uncle Kev |
 |
| We are weird! |
 |
| Love at first sight!!!! |
 |
| Patrick and his papa! |
 |
| Patrick and his mama |
 |
| Patrick and his dad... who he stayed up with past midnight last night playing video games with! He's a great dad!!!! |
He said only recent pictures but I could not resist this baby picture!!!! So, sue me Patrick! lol!
Yesterday was a pretty good day. I got a huge compliment from
Joanna... who is the Administrator for Children's services... it was
actually her baby from the beginning in Chad is the CEO of Martha &
Mary (which includes the Nursing Home, Ebenezer (where mom lives), and
all the Children services. He is on the top of the food chain. I see
him every night since he picks up his child from our center. Joanna is
next in line.... then Marcey. Marcey is who I go to... she is the first
one climbing the chain of command. The teachers come to me. I take
their issues to Marcie if I cannot handle it. I am getting better at
handling things....more confident and knowledgeable. It was just nice
to hear Joanna say "The place has a nice feeling to it lately." I take
that as a huge compliment! It is nice to hear on a Friday!!!!
OMGosh! I just looked at the clock and I was suppose to be at
the first aid class today! I cannot believe I sit here! Now I will
have to pay for a class. Makes me so mad at myself! I hope I don't get
into trouble!
I've done nothing yet today.... except talked to Lois, Patrick and Heather! Papa has washed his car, changed my oil, and is washing his truck now. It is suppose to be so beautiful today! I love it! Just talked to mama... I need to go over there. I better go and look up a place where I can take the class SOON!!!
Enjoy your Saturday!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to your handsome grandson! I love all of the pictures... "love at first sight" is my favorite! I also love seeing recent pictures but the little boy picture with the teddy bear is precious!
Have a blessed day my friend! Hope you find a class to take and don't get in trouble for missing the one today!
OH happy birthday! Such a handsoem youg fella!
I'm so happy that you're liking your job! Hope all is well with your mom, I think of her & you OFTEN!!! Sending love & hugs your way!
Post a Comment