Well.....time to catch up! If I can remember that far!!!!
THURSDAY:
Papa went to Jordy's first soccer game on the Junior High team! They won 5-3!! Papa said it was a really good game and Jo played alot!!! Wish I could have gone but the games are before I get off work.
Papa went and got Andrew and Lauren and we all went to Azteca's for dinner. Nummy! Mine was good. Papa always gets the Macho Burrito and he thinks they stuffed it with more rice than meat this time. :( But the company was good!
| I was so frustrated with Lauren.... she wouldn't stop crossing an eye! |
FRIDAY:
I think Friday was a pretty good day! After work Veronica, Sarah and I went to Red Robin for V's birthday. It was nice! Did you know that they don't do the LOUD, happy birthday anymore. Our waitress was just told on Friday. Sad! :( That is why I wanted to go there. That and the fish and chips and clam chowder! SO GOOD!
| Veronica and Sarah |
| Papa surprised me with Christmas lights up when I got home! |
SATURDAY:
We took Maddie and Lauren over to Poulsbo Elementary for an arts and craft thingy.... they got to make several gifts for family members!!! That was cool. Took them a lunchable that they never ate until we picked them up. While they were gone.... papa and I went and got gas on the Indian reservation...then to Rite Aid and got some Christmas stuff for 50% off! Good deal! Then we went to Walmart and got some stuff we needed and didn't need! I ran into Logan...from school last year! He will probably always be one of my favorite kids! He goes to kindergarten somewhere else. He was looking for his dad....so we went and looked and then we went and found his mom! I love that kid!
| They came out all made up....they were hyena's and this was blood from their kill. |
SUNDAY:
It was musical beds with papa and I. He has the worst cough!!! So he went to bed...I fell asleep in the chair because I knew if I went in there he would wake up. When he finally woke....he woke me up to go to bed and he took the chair because he was coughing. Then I got up later and came back and told him to go back to bed and I took the couch until 9:00!!!! Last one up! Crazy night!
So far the sun is out this morning. Maddie wants french toast this morning. That does sound good! So I gotta run and cook breakfast, call Aunt Lorraine, wrap some gifts, do some Christmas cards and clean some house!!!! Have a great day yourself! 21 days til Christmas!!!! Thirteen until our family Christmas!!!!!!!! The girls want to spend the night again because there is no Elementary school tomorrow! I still have to work. :( Papa doesn't. His first week of full retirement was great!
2 comments:
Sounds like we both enjoyed our weekends with the GrandLOVES:) I can tell from your post that ALL are happy in your house! I hope that Aunt Loraine is doin better! I am praying for her and all of you! Enjoy your evening and tell Papa that I am happy he is fully retired and enjoying it! HUGS!
Love the pic of you and Lauren. Big smiles...sweet! I know the "NOT getting enough sleep with a bedmate coughing and congested and sick" ~ nobody sleeps...Hoping Papa gets better. Glad for his retirement and pleasure of NOT having to go to work. I'm sure he will find other things to fill his time and enjoy it MUCH more. *grandkids being one of those!!! - "Grandparents have been given powerful influence on their grandchildren if they will take the time to invest in their lives. There is so much to be accomplished while they are young." - JAMES DOBSON .. RAH for Mam and Papa...Have a wonderful Merry Monday..keep that smile going. It's beautiful .hugs! xo
Post a Comment