It is Wednesday morning and I am wishing it was the weekend. Along with most of the country. I am looking forward to the weekend. Saturday I am doing a huge housecleaning. Sunday is Libby's annual Christmas / Cookie / Ornament exchange! I can't even tell you how many years this has been going on. Would love to figure it out....just not now. It is a fun time where all the ladies in our family get together and have brunch, and lots of cookies that we swap out with each other to take home (and eat a few in between...ya know we HAVE to try them!!!). We do like a white elephant exchange with ornaments....new ornaments. It is a lot of fun. It will be so sad without mom there. Here was us last year.....
 |
| Just last year....hard to believe! |
 |
| Another year...she loved Libby's party! |
On to other things.... like today my sister, Lois, is 59 years old!!!! Wow, she is almost 60! Now that is something that is hard to believe. Our family has been SO blessed since they moved back to Kingston. We all feel closer to her and the family!! I love her so much! She has been there for me since mom died. She sounds like mom and has some of her mannerisms. She's even named after mom. Thank you, God, for Lois!!!! Please watch over and protect her!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!
 |
| Last year with her honey! |
Lauren is sick and she is spending the day with her sick papa. They can take turns coughing and he can teach her how to spit that stuff out! lol! I forgot my notebook yesterday....first time EVER! So I didn't have my lesson plan or nothing prepared. Luckily Hailley got a craft of stockings together, I went on the internet and talked about different countries and their customs...stockings, shoes, etc... boring.
Today is Mexico!!!! That should be a bit more exciting I hope.
I hope you have a great day!!!
1 comment:
I remember that day and how happy your Mama was:) Sweet memories forever and ever!
Happy Birthday to Lois! Aren't Sisters just the best gift? A friend to the very end!
Have a blessed day my friend, hope the sick get all better soon! Love you!
Post a Comment