WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Santa's

Not much to write about. Yesterday was so slow and quiet at work. At nap time we were down to 5 kids in the whole school. Lots of people vacationing etc.... it was nice.

So.... since things are quiet I thought I would post some pictures I got from this website I found odd and disturbing. Lol... who is the real Santa????  Some of them look like they found them in a bar or they just got out of prison..... Santa is coming to our school at 10:30.... I hope none of these guys show up!


















1 comment:

Theresa said...

Girl... those are some ROUGH looking Santas:) Lots of kids are scared of Santa and with those I can sure understand why!

Enjoy your week, HUGS!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14