WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

very short

Wow.... I slept off and on all day yesterday.  What a waste of day. In a way it was awesome... no worries about anything. On the other hand I feel like I "burnt daylight" as my dad used to say. Oh well.... it is done. I need to shower, get my lesson plan ready for today and get to school!  Not much else to say.  Looking forward to next week.... I have the whole week off and we are going to Sonic! The closest one is Tacoma. Not sure what else we will do. Think of something. :D
quick and short.  bye bye!
Lauren likes her new Barbie motor home!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Sometimes it is nice to do just what you did... REST! Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week and a great week off:)

HUGS!

Julie said...

Laughing OUT LOUD!!! GRIEF! I would have to say those pics are PROOF that being forced to sit for the annual Santa Picture rates right up there at the top for... CHILD abuse in some kids' minds, NO DOUBT! heh heh, and that little girl in the navy or black polka dot dress with lace...I cracked up! If looks could kill! She looks like she is just thinking to herself...touch me and I'll bite the skin right off your hand! lol!!! Hugs to you Joyce! xoxo thanks for the laugh. :-)

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14