I got some pictures of Makoa from Angela.... hope you enjoy them!!!! I miss that baby!!!!
I am doing nothing. It is only noon and I got stuff done. We went and took the tree from the school that we used. We went to Walmart for hats and a scarf, hair color and shampoo, and a gift for Kevon. He isn't getting much this year so we got him a little something. I guess I won't see him...he is going to Ryan and Amanda's for dinner tomorrow. We won't see anyone but Karla's family. They are stopping by with a gift for us tomorrow morning. That is sweet of them! I decided to make our turkey dinner today since it will just be papa and myself for Christmas Eve, too. Kevon didn't want to come over.... he is pretty down and not feeling like Christmas this year. Turkey always lifts my spirits. I don't know if it is because I love it, or because it brings memories to mind, or because of the tryptophan and the comfy cozy feeling you get after dinner? I just love it!
We dropped milk off at Karla's....Maddie was petting the sweetest cat next door. I did too... she is a soft and beautiful, gentle cat. Maddie sure loves cats. If it wasn't for Toby not being a fan... I would think about getting another one. maybe. I miss my Punkin'.
Heather really wanted us to go over there for a day or two. We are seriously talking about it but we need to see how the week plays out. I miss her...even though she was just here.
Well....I am going to go clean and then get ready to watch the Seahawks to day. Hope they come to play! :D
Have a very merry christmas.......I love you all!
WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!
This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...
family...
My Pages
Month
Saturday, December 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(319)
-
▼
December
(19)
- Out with the old...in with the new!
- Ah...it is Thursday! It is sweet that the week is...
- after Christmas....
- Merry Christmas Eve!!!!
- hard times too
- Santa's
- very short
- Lazy, hazy morning!
- almost over :(
- What a week.... the weekend will be awesome!!!
- We went and watched the prettiest girl ever sing l...
- Watch out... she is on her Soap Box!
- Weekend fun and Celebration Ideas!
- Already wasting my Saturday!!!!! yikes!
- Love Fridays....but this one is busy!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOLO!!!!!
- A Great Sunday!!!!
- Thursday - Sunday! lol!
- Thursday....one more day!
-
▼
December
(19)
Total Pageviews
Thanks for stopping by!









2 comments:
Merry Christmas Washington bloggy sis...Have a fun afternoon watching your team...Don't get hoarse yelling too much!! :-o...I know you miss Makoa...He is just the CUTEST snuggle bug!!...bet he was the star that nite (wherever he was), talking or singing into that mic. ~ hugs to you for a wonderful day...know it will be mixed emotions,(mine too) ~ will be missing my other 3 kids, so I'm with ya... {{{(((***hugs***)))}}} already looking towards 2012~ hope and good thoughts! anticipation of all that God will do!..xoxoxo
Merry Christmas dear Friend! Hope you all are having a fabulous day! YUMMMY turkey and leftover turkey sandwiches ARE the best! Have a blessed day and I pray that the next year will be an extra special for all of us! Love you!
Post a Comment