WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

family...

family...

Month

Month

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thank you all!!!

I had an amazing birthday!!!  I heard from all my kids... all my brothers and sister... and, of course, my mama!  I am so blessed to still have her here for my birthday after the rough year she had last year!!!

It was such a busy day!  I got to take Andrew to school! We stopped at McDonald's and went up and sat in the parking lot at the school before he started.  Felt blessed.  Next I came home waited for papa.... he got his denture repaired so he is happy!  I left again about 1 to go pick up my mom!  We have such a great time visiting!  I went and grabbed Lois and headed to Kingston to The Drifter's Galley for lunch.  Libby met us there and we had a wonderful lunch! She brought a balloon and a cake! So sweet!!!! We had fish and chips and clam chowder and it was so delicious!




The guy trying to get a decent picture of us was a miracle in itself.... then a girl tried. Memories! I love pictures!  They always bring back wonderful memories. If they aren't wonderful... I delete them. Oh, the power I think I have! lol!!!!
Don's birthday is two days after mine and we used to celebrate together until they moved away... they are back so on with the tradition! :D   The next two pictures are from past birthdays! I think we aged a bit. And are smarter! ;D



This picture is for all of you who comment on my mama's 'sweet' face. Here is one for you! lol!

She woke up with broken blood vessels in her eye.... she got an iron infusion the other day and said she must be full.  She also told people I did it! nice!

Lois had a great time yesterday too!
Next stop.... Albertson's for mom's groceries and we saw Emerson there! Then picked up Maddie!  Joel hugged mom and wished me happy bday... went to Dylans school and got him from track. Took mom and her groceries home and off to get dinner for kids!
Here is Lauren after they game... they won 8-6!
Lauren next to her dad on the right.

Lauren up to bat

Lauren is catcher


Ryan helping Lauren with catchers gear

Lauren playing pitcher
It was such an awesome game!!!!  We stopped at McDonald's for dinner... I still wasn't hungry and they ate at the ball park. It was cold and I forgot my coat (or so I thought... I found it in the van later!) and I wore flip flops. Luckily Amanda shared blankets!  I sat with her for a bit and in the van and watched too.  Maddie was being so goofy last night! lol!

Doesn't Dylan look mean?

And Maddie looks so sweet!







Checking it out before going in.....lol

I got texts all day for my birthday! It was awesome!
It was a great birthday.... it truly was! I got home to end my birthday with over 100 happy birthday wishes on facebook!  I am so blessed that people took a moment of their lives to wish me a happy birthday!!!  And I had a message on my phone with my grandsons and fam singing happy birthday to me!!!! I can cry when I think how blessed I am.  Thank you to all that made my 55th bday so special! I love you all!


3 comments:

Cindy Lou said...

I am so glad to hear that you had a wonderful Birthday!!! You so deserve it!! Love you bunches!!

Julie said...

cheering...*(can you hear me?)???
Joyce had a Happy Birthday with family and friends and feels full of joy and blessings...THANK YOU Lord....I am happy for you. And the pictures tell all..Laughed at your mama's frown...:-) :-) So glad you had her to celebrate with you Joyce. I will miss mom at mine this year...(at least she made it to my 50th!) Hugs dear bloggy sis. Glad Papa has everything back working in order...Keep having fun...

Theresa said...

Sakes ALIVE, FIFTY FIVE? Girl, you are a Spring Chicken:)

Love the pictures of all of you and your sweet Mama! I would love to have given you a Birthday HUG!

Love you bunches, Theresa

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14