WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Prayer is good!

The birds are singing... the sun is shining.  I should be walking my dog.  However... my foot hurts so bad when I get back I think I will wait until later in the day and get some housework done first.
The plan yesterday was to spend the night with mother.... but she is doing so good she sent me home. She had a good night and is doing good this morning.  I made hash last night from her leftovers for dinner and she loved it. She has enough leftovers for today too. She is thankful for all the prayers! She is thankful to the Lord! She knows the reason she can walk and be practically pain free. Prayer is the answer to any question and any problem.
I needed to post this picture for Kelly to see.... the big fish I caught years ago. I believe this is the only fish I caught.  lol!  Wish I looked like this now!
Yesterday we took the van to get fixed.  She called later and said the insurance sent the wrong info so it won't be until Thursday when I get it back. No biggie. Saves me gas money. lol!  Then we went to Papa's doctor appointment.  Dr. Johnson glad to see us... nice guy!  He said there was some improvement in the echo results... so that is good.  Papa just needs to lose weight.  duh. Don't we all?  I am thinking about joining weight watchers.  We need to do something!  But the check up went great and I am super excited and happy!
Papa dropped me off at mom's on his way to Walmart. We had a nice afternoon together!  I love my mom so much!!!!  I try not to take our time for granted.  One day I won't have her there to talk to.... I wish I had spent more time with dad.  Couldn't talk on the phone much with him... he would always say "You want to talk to you mother?" and hand the phone off. lol!

Well... going to make a potato salad, clean the house, walk the dog, and my birthday is in one week from today. Wow... like how I slipped that in?  No plans. Papa has to work. :( 

Hope you all have a great Tuesday!!!! xoxo

Memory picture taken 3 years ago today! I love this picture!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Happy that your Mom is doing better and that Papa's Dr. Appt went well! Losing weight is hard! My HONEY has lost 60 pounds with LOTS of exercise! I am so proud of him!

Hope you have a mucho marvelous day my friend! BIG HUGS!

Kelly said...

Love your fish!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14