WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Saturday, April 23, 2011

our Easter is today!

Good morning!  Today is our "family" Easter!  I am excited! Of course, Kevon won't be here again. He doesn't come to my holidays anymore.  I know he still loves me... he is just a butthead. Enough of that, it won't get me down!  Six of the grandkids will be here! to hunt for eggs!  That is always fun! We are having a big brunch!  We'll have pancakes, biscuits and gravy, eggdish, fried potatoes, donuts, fruit, juice, coffee, and I am making Easter cupcakes!  I will post a picture tomorrow! I am excited! Then Lauren has a game today!  It is suppose to be a beautifully sunshiny day!

Yesterday Lois and I took mom to see Dr. Connie! Mom is doing good! Her leg is slowly healing. Her blood work came back good.... all is good! Praise God!  They moved to a beautiful new building and I love it....mom not so much! It is bigger and less intimate. lol!  Dropped them off at the consignment shop with their books and went for another job interview.  It took over an hour! When I got back mom and Lois were sitting outside like homeless people. Mom can sit in her walker which is good. Then we went to Chinese food for lunch.  I ate my rice and some of my prawns. Brought the rest home for Papa plus the rest of mom's lunch.  That was my day! Came home... new phone arrived and I tried to figure it out for the next 5 hours and before I knew it.... Papa was coming home from Walmart.... it was 8:00! 

I am deliberately not mentioning much about the job interview because I am unsure and not understanding it much. She saw my resume and cover letter and made up a position for me.... and so far is calling it "Site Coordinator" for Martha and Mary Daycare.  They are sending a job description this week after they write it.

I have a house to clean, cupcakes to decorate and eggdish to make... and be ready in 3 hours!!! Yikes! Gotta run! xoxo

Joshua found an egg

Look what Lauren found

Maddie

Patrick

Riley

Lauren

Maddie

Parker

Riley



still hunting.... it is still candy!!!!

The guys like stuffing a nasty egg as a joke on the kids every year!












Watching the microwave peep show!






I think she got the yuck egg!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Cute pictures from Easters Past! Love seeing all of those little ones who aren't so little anymore!

Sounds like the Ladies had a great day yesterday, shopping and eating:)

Have a blessed Gathering with your family! Hopefully someday Kevon will join the fun!

Love you bunches!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14