Our grand baby is 5 years old today! He is the youngest of our grandchildren! What a fast 5 years this has been! I am posting some of my favorite pictures of him! Happy birthday, Jared! Mam and Papa love you tons!!!!!
Taking mom to the doctor today and whatever other errands she needs to run. Been kinda down this week. Not sure why. Talked to Kevon yesterday for a long time. Maddie called and invited me to a Girl Scout thingy next week. Even told me what to wear. lol! I ordered a new phone yesterday. Hope I like it. Papa stayed home yesterday and I got nothing done. He was going to stay home today but his boss got his home robbed and ransacked. So sad. Lanny has to be bossman today. Maybe it would be better if we lived over here.
That is about it. Hope your day is good..... thinking about how Judas betrayed Jesus after having supper with him. Jesus must have been so hurt.... yet he knew it was going to happen. I don't know if any of you read my time with God... but I wrote one on Judas... check it out.
http://talkabouttheword.blogspot.com/














2 comments:
Happy Birthday Jared! What a handsome fella ALL thru the years! Hope you and your Mom have lots of giggles to day!
Love you bunches, your GEORGIA Sister!
Oh wow another special day over at your house! He is one handsome fella! Hope he enjoyed! Hope that all is well with mom...please don't be down, I'm down enough for all of us! Love & husg to you!!!!
Post a Comment