WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It is finished.....

Going, GOING, GONE!! Paper work will be leaving Keyport TODAY!!  

This is the email I got from my darling husband today!!!!  Do you think he is a little excited? All the retirement paperwork is done and leaving today! (which means I found our Marriage Certificate.. in the filing cabinet of all places....lol) I am so happy for him! He deserves this!  There is no turning back now! June 30th.... his last day working for the government. I admit.... like most wives, I am a bit nervous.  But the happiness for him overcomes my apprehension. We will get along fine. If not.... I'll go visit mom. lol!  He has sick leave he has to use so he is taking every  Friday off until he retires.  That is cool.  Maybe he should do Mondays too?  We've had a very healthy winter... I don't think either of us got sick... not even sure if we had a cold. Some allergies, but that is nothing.

Our dear sweet Mary has been gone for a year now.  I still think of her often and miss her so much!  No plans today. Need to find my car keys (for Papa's car) and do laundry. Might have the energy to clean the whole house. Who knows?  Hope you have a happy day full of ambition and fun! xoxo

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Congratulations Papa! Well deserved retirement! I know you will both be so happy! I can help if you need to know how to handle a retired Husband:) It is just fine as long as you still do what you would do if he wasn't there!

I wondered if you found your Marriage Certificate, happy you did!

Have a blessed evening my friend! BIG hugs and lots of LOVE~

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14