My son, Kevon, is a sweetheart. Yesterday he brought over a heater for my house until we can get the furnace fixed. Plus he stayed and visited papa and I for over an hour! It was awesome! We covered a lot of subjects and it was relaxing and fun. He makes me laugh. Plus he is a smart cookie too! I love him!
We went to the fundraiser All You Can Eat Pancake Breakfast! We got pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, juice, milk and coffee... for $10 each. Half went to the restaurant and half went to the fundraiser. Andrew was our waiter and busboy. We left a healthy tip. ;D Added bonus was we got to see Carol Pearson. She looks good and got to give her a hug!
I did find out I can blame our cousin, Karen, for my ticket! Saw her parents at walmart and Dave (her dad) said they asked for cops to stop speeders on their road. Did she really mean me? I think she should pay half the ticket. lol!
I got an "Official Jury Duty Notification" in the mail yesterday. Not the best way to start my April now, is it? Oh well.... it is what it is. Everything is.
I hope whoever is reading this enjoys their Sunday! Please leave a comment so I know who is there. ok? xoxo
4 comments:
Hi there my friend, I AM enjoying my Sunday! Just got home from Church a little bit ago, had me a turkey sandwich and now I am watching the BRAVES:)
Jury Duty isn't so bad, just takes up time! Take you something interesting to read:)
Love you bunches, Happy that you got to visit with Kevon! BIG HUGS!
Still here. Reading your blog everyday and loving every word. Makes us feel closer to everyone. Thank you for writing it.
Love,
Bob & Linda
We have a huge problem with our neigbors speeding and racing and now car burgery. Its a rental house with 6 or 8 kids and they race up and down the street all hours of the day and night. My neighbor had the sheriff here today in fact and they will be patroling often.
rah. I can comment once again...but for how long??????? We want a new server!!!!! Got a new piece of hardware...maybe that will do it????
Anyway, I have been reading and praying for you....goodness, enough is enough... I just have to say I have served Jury Duty about every 3 years, which is the limit you can go...and last time I said ENOUGH...for crying out loud, there are so many gazillions of people here in Charlotte. Quit picking on me! I consider it an honor to serve in a part of this process in our country but give me a break! I figure as soon as I set foot into Iowa, I will get a notice. LOL!!!
Oh well...Life is What you Make of it...yes? Hugs to you and saying a little prayer right here that you have yourself an UBER-FANTASTIC day. God bless you overflowing today...
Missing hearing from my Marine, and I just wanted to say I loved the pic with Justin, baby and pup....AWESOME!! Remain Calm and Carry On Bloggy sis....xo
Post a Comment