WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!!!!

Happy Easter! He Is Risen!!!!!  What a glorious day!

Yesterday was so nice!!!!  Cleaned house and papa and I started cooking! I made the cupcakes and the scrambled eggs with ham.... papa made the fried potatoes and pancakes! Everyone showed up who was coming and we pigged out on food! Tara brought biscuits and gravy, Amanda brought assorted fruit and Karla brought chocolate milk, juice and Sluys donuts!!!  All so delish!  After we ate the dads went out front and hid the eggs.  Each family brought 2 dozen plastic eggs with candy in them. They had so much fun finding them! It worked out great!
papa watching kids find eggs

watching maddie finish finding her eggs
















uncle brad counting maddies eggs

toby is helping maddie!



riley begging maddie for the egg... maddie's response :finders keepers!



Maddie got the gross egg!!!! First time for her!
I am posting them all on facebook!

After everyone left we went to Lauren's softball game.  She did pretty good... we lost but our team is made up of 6, 7 and 8 year olds.  The team we played from Jefferson County was made up of 9-12 year olds!  Hardly fair.  Lauren was upset after the game. Don't understand who scheduled that game. It was nice... we sat out in the outfield in lawn chairs with Andrew.  He worked on my phone more.  He worked on it all during our Easter time. I don't get it yet.  Slowly am, but not sure if it is the phone for me.  Every time I get a phone or purse... I end up not liking them.

Today we are going to mama's for dinner.... we are bringing the ham, scalloped potatoes, deviled eggs and dessert.  Mom bought most of it.... I am cooking and bringing.  Don, Lois and Denise will be there. David and Alyssa too.... as far as I know. It will be nice, too!

Have a blessed Easter!!!!

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Happy Easter my friend! I enjoyed seeing all of the sweet faces from your Family Easter gathering! Looks like everyone had a great time!

He's Alive was sung at Church this morning and Justin sang a new one that he had learned called "He Didn't Stay Dead"! It was wonderful!

Give your Mama a BIG 'ole GANKY sized hug! Love you all so much!

billypandnikkysmom said...

Happy Easter! The pictures are great, looks like they all had a blast! Cute little Toby Boy looking for eggs too, LOL!

Hope mom was good & that she enjoyed her day today!

Lvoe you bunches@

Julie said...

HAPPY Easter to you bloggy sis...
I am commenting like MAD tonight because it is WORKING again, and I don't have a clue how it got going...I just keep trying every so often and tonite. ....IT POSTED!!! RAH!! Looks like you had and awesome fantabulous gathering with family and friends and LOTS of kids and eggs!!! lol...So glad you had a wonderful celebration.
Lots of family with good food always makes for a good day...
Hugs to you!!!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14