WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

family...

family...

Month

Month

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday is done.

It is Sunday.... 7:00... is that night time?  I guess it is because I am ready for bed. Don't have a lot to talk about.  Andrew spent the night last night.  And this morning we went to Christ Memorial  Church ... now named Gateway Fellowship.  It was nice to see Tom and Gin. He wants us to move back... he'll even help us clear the yard and replant grass! lol! And I talked with Anita....we met her and her ex through Peewee Football! Her son is Mario...one of the pastors ( i think) at the church. Nice talking to her.
Tom preached about Murphy's law... and when it rains it pours. lol! Our life lately.  Good message! We needed to be there today.

Got some KFC and came home and ate.  Papa had to take Andrew back for a Mexico Mission meeting. Andrew has all his money now!!! How exciting is that?  Thanks to all of you who supplied money for this ministry opportunity!  God bless you all!

This is the second day I tried to nap and just couldn't do it!  I should sleep good tonight!  I have to take mom to a funeral tomorrow. First one at the Lutheran church since dad's. Not looking forward to it. :(   Our sweet Mary's birthday would have been Saturday.  I think about her with love and miss her lots.
I hope you all have a good nights sleep and a great week!  xoxo

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Sweet Picture of Your Mama and Mary:) I hope she has made new friends, not taking Mary's place but someone to share with!

Love you, Theresa

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14