WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

family...

family...

Month

Month

Monday, April 11, 2011

Busy week!

It is Monday... so much for it being my day off for rest.  Won't be happening tomorrow. Today I am getting appt's and stuff for Lanny's bottom denture to be repaired, mom's pills, an eye appointment for me and papa, I am going to check into a dentist too.... all this taken care of before papa's retirement. Then going to get mom and take her to Kingston to a funeral for her friend Betty. And may have to take her to get an iron shot later in the day. Not sure about that. I think I will.
Papa is home picking up some paperwork from his doctor.  He can't stay. He has so much on his plate trying to retire!  I wish there was someone to show us the steps.

Andrew and I are taking new steps today.  We have decided to go back to basics.  Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul and mind and your neighbor as yourself. The first is fairly easy. The second one is a bit harder.  Your neighbor is everyone else.  I'm not feeling the love so much lately for some people.  When people don't love you... or hurt or ignore you... it is more difficult to love them.  But our love is to be unconditional.... not conditioned on how they feel for you or treat you!  So I choose to love these people.  It is freeing.... and something we are working on all week long!!! Any one wanting to do this with us can! This is our verse this week!!!

I hope you all have a great day and remember to Love God!  He loves you warts, faults and all!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

He loves us... warts, faults and all! How true!

Glad Papa got his toofy fixed! Love you, Ganky

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14