Thank you God.... it is such a beautiful morning! I am so happy my friend Lynda has her Marine son waking up in their home after being deployed for 18 months! That is a long time! Welcome home, Billy! I am so happy that according to the doctors testing ... mom's pulse is down to 98! Her home machine may be off so she is going to take it to the doctors office and test it next week. I am so happy I get to go see my beautiful grand daughters today! And I am so happy I am wearing my new bright yellow shirt! I love it! Mom always said I looked good in yellow. If I had my camera I would take a picture!!!!! I need to find that thing. I had cocoa yesterday and he is sooo funny! I love that boy! He makes me laugh! I don't have him today... but I will have him the rest of the week.
Tomorrow is Lanny's birthday! After he gets off work we are going Mexican to Azteca's for dinner! We haven't been there in ages. Join us if you want! It has to wait til 8:00 after he gets off.

My photo of the day taken 6-22-88 is of me on the floor with Karla and Kevon!!!!
My facebook friend for today is Cindy Thompson! We've known Cindy a long time! In fact, I think we had a hand in setting her and her husband, Craig, up! We love Craig and she was so sweet= perfect match!!! She's one of the kindest people you could ever meet!!! Love you Cindy!

That's about all for today! Hope your day is blessed with wonderful things! xoxo
Andrew Devotional:
Proverbs 16:3 Anything is possible through the Lord!

wow... thank you Andrew.... I really needed to see this today! xoxo
1 comment:
I hope it was a wonderful day my friend! I can't believe you are still missing your camera. Girl, you gotta find it:)
Love that picture of you with Kevon and Karla! Precious, love your smile and oh how Karla looks like you!
Have a blessed evening! HUGS!
Post a Comment