WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!
This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...
family...
My Pages
Month
Friday, June 25, 2010
my mama
Wow.... yesterday was a very long day. I had Makoa... the highlight of the day. He sure makes me smile. I don't have him today.... grandma. I went grocery shopping after he left and got done when papa got off. Checking out when Libby called and said they were putting mom in the hospital. She is terribly sick. Her kidney doctor put her in.... he needs to confer with a cardiologist to see if she can come off some of her meds to see if her kidneys will start functioning. It is like her kidneys is in a coma and he thinks they are drug induced. If they can tiptoe through that and get her kidneys working properly she will be ok. But we seriously think they will end up putting her on Kidney Dialysis. I have to hurry with this and get in there this morning. Then I will know more. Just please pray for her and the doctors. xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(422)
-
▼
June
(35)
- Mission Impossible
- mom update... she is home
- Mama may get out of the hospital today! She called...
- mom update, lorraine postponed, david arrived
- 2nd post of the day...
- update on my mom
- my mama
- Up for some Mexican???
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAPA!!!!!
- It's gonna be a bright, bright sunshiny day!
- Time for summer to start!!!
- HONORING DADS!!!!! XOXO
- Manners forgotten....
- Libby, cartoons, and Saturday!
- New cell phone law takes effect, but 'farding' sti...
- Only 6 years????
- Life is a blessing!
- Finally... feeling better!!!
- Sonshine on a cloudy day....
- Happy Flag Day!
- colds and cats on Sunday!
- Blue skies smiling at me! Nothing but blue skies d...
- All Night Long!!!!
- A whole lot of nothing!!!!
- Smile like you mean it.....
- A drink, the beach, and the sun!
- Andrews Devotion for Monday!
- The Sun will come out tomorrow....
- ANDREW'S DEVOTIONS!
- *my epiphany*
- Baseball ... lots of baseball!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATRICK!!!!
- Dirty dog!!!
- Want a nap? Read my post. ;D
- It's June.... time for some sunshine???
-
▼
June
(35)
Total Pageviews
Thanks for stopping by!
4 comments:
oh my!!! We will be praying!!!
I sure hope everything works out for the best!!Blessings from Georgia!!
Joyce, you don't even have to ask ~ prayers will be goin gup for your sweet mama!!! I hope that she does o.k., remember to take care of you too because she will need you!!!! Praying & sending love & hugs your way!!!!
Oh my sweet friend! I have been gone all day and just read this news. I am praying and will keep it up! Let us hear how she is doing as soon as you know something. I wish I was closer so I could sit with you at the hospital, my heart is there:)
HUGS and prayers!
I love my blogger girls!!!
Post a Comment