WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

family...

family...

Month

Month

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Want a nap? Read my post. ;D


My Georgia friends are the best! They are so kind to me and I love them! Yesterday I got a box in the mail! The first item was the jewelry I won in Tracy's giveaway. She makes the most awesome stuff! http://www.etsy.com/shop/baileycreekboutique/ I pulled out the necklace and earrings and it took my breath away! Seriously! It is awesome. This is what Jordy and I picked out!Please check out her site! It is so worth the price and more! Thank you Tracy! You are amazing! Then.... to top it off.... Ganky (Theresa) sent some extra stuff.... and I didn't even do anything to deserve this stuff! Cute little writing tablets, a sweet little decorated box that Lauren fell in love with, an awesome candle holder, etc.... Theresa is Tracy's mom.... they are both 2 of my favorite people in all of Georgia... and that is a big state! ( I love you too, Kelli and Cindy... and Addie!) That made my day and put a huge smile on it! Thank you again!!! xoxo

Yesterday was a good day despite the weather! It didn't really rain too my... just sprinkles. And it was cloudy. This morning it is rain and wind. Poor Lauren has a field trip to the zoo. She may get wet. I'll pray God turns that weather around! ;D She'll still have fun ... you can't let your circumstances control you, right? Ended up without Makoa yesterday! But will have him this morning. Need to Makoa proof again!

Went to mom's for a bit last night... picking up her dirty clothes. I wash them for her about once a week. Saves her a trip and a couple quarters hauling them downstairs. It's the least I can do for her... she did my laundry for years! lol!

Today is my niece's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HILARY!!!! Love you, dear! Here she is with her sweet hubby Sean! xoxo
Well....sorry I don't have much to write. Same old, same old.

Andrew's Devotional: EPHESIANS 5:15-18....... his thoughts on Ephesians is "Do not be concerned how much of the Holy Spirit we have, but how much the Holy Spirit has of us!"

Facebook Friend of the day: Carol Beck Holeman! She is one of my best friend's older sister through high school and I thought she was one of the coolest, funniest people I had ever met! I am sure she thought Cindy and I were just annoyances! I am happy to call her my facebook friend of the day! xoxoMy memory photo of the day was taken 6-2-07 of my daughter-in-law, Meghan. I love this picture.... she just looks so beautiful! She always looks beautiful but I thought I really captured it here at Dylan's baseball game.
Wish our weather was as nice as it was in 2007! Have an awesome day!

5 comments:

Hilary said...

Thanks for the nice bday wish!!! If only it would quit raining!!

Julie said...

ooo! you will be dolled up in that beautiful jewelry. and Theresa is just the sweetest giving person is she not? Hoping the sun comes out and brightens your day. Makes a difference, definitely. We have had storms with all the sound effects and light shows added in!!
GOT MY PHONE CALL!!! thanks so much for praying for that and for Justin's safety and his battalion.
Hugs Hugs to you!!!

Theresa said...

I am so happy that you FINALLY got that package. It took it a week, talk about snail mail! I am so happy that you love what you got from Tracy and me! Hope you get some sunshine soon, it sure makes a difference in how we feel! Hugs and have a blessed evening!

Tracy said...

Hi Joyce! I am so happy you got the package. Mom was tracking it all the way and getting very frustrated! We wanted it to get there. I hope you enjoy your little treasures. You deserve them..and more! Have a great day!

billypandnikkysmom said...

Well, you'll be one sassy lady all glammed up in your new jewelry!!! So pretty, I'm glad you had a good day despite the weather :) Love the pic of your daughter-in-law, she is very pretty! Hope you had a good day with Mr. Makoa!! Have a good night, blessings & hugs!!~

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14