WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

family...

family...

Month

Month

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Mission Impossible


I love this saying..... I need to remember that....
Lauren took the next picture last night!w

Wow... it is a great morning. I have gk's here this morning. One is still asleep... Andrew. He went to the midnight showing of Eclipse (from Twilight series). Loved it! Karla called this morning... they both said it was the best one ever! Karla wants to see it again!

Yesterday we went to my mom's. Went over the menu's Andrew printed up for her... made a shopping list and the kids and I went on a mission to Walmart. Dylan called it Mission Impossible. Reading the labels of EVERYTHING!!! It was hard because it was so limited. We went back and put it away for her. Well... mom is doing pretty good. Still worried about her, of course. Taking naps, going to bed early, getting lots of rest. We just keep praying and watching that she stays on the course. Very sad to hear my aunt isn't doing well with mom's decision for her to wait to come out.

Today we are going over and separating and wrapping her meat for meals. It is good for the kids to help grandma. ;D Good for them to learn to love and honor and serve older people while they are young.... then when I am older they will be there for me! lol! Dylan and Maddie get to spend the night again tonight!

We had a great day yesterday. The girls were forever in the clean toy room... and they played but cleaned up when they would finish something. They are in there now having so much fun. There was a slight problem over a boy... the neighbor boy, Gregory. There was a bit of jealousy so I had the girls come in and talk and they worked out ... and Dylan sent Gregory home. Andrew and Dylan went out and played for a long time. They had such a great time... time goes so fast, though! It's great to hear the kids laughter... and singing! Here is one of the video's we took of singing on the way to my mom's!
Lauren made me remove the video. sorry. ;(

Here's some pics from yesterday of kids loving their Sobe's!
My memory picture is great..... Dylan must have been teasing Maddie.... she was so angry!!! She is attacking! Taken 6-30-05... 5 years ago!!!!

4 comments:

Theresa said...

I have the conversation with Autumn frequently about taking care of me when I get old:) Kids need to learn that they need to do that with a smile on their faces.

I pray that your Mom gets all better and strong with her new diet!

Love the forgiveness and redemption off:)

Have a blessed day my friend! HUGS!

Theresa said...

Should say offer, not off:) duh

Julie said...

You are still running running like always...don't know how you do it all and with grandkids. I feel like I am running a lot lately, but I don't have grandkids in tow or added on. (wish I did!!!!)
Hope you are sleeping better.
Tell Lauren that the pic she took was AWESOME!
Hope that your mom will daily improve, and in the meantime will be able to enjoy her life in her new place. You are a wonderful daughter.
Hugs to you...

billypandnikkysmom said...

Ah!!! I hear a bit of a sugh in your "voice"!!! So happy that momis doing better, I kno wyou are thankful & so happy!! You had a good day with the "littles" cute pics...especially loved the memory pic ;D...praying for moms continued recovery ~ blessing & hugs to you!!!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14