






And he uses those eyes....
He is the most athletic of all the kids.... his favorite sport is motorcycles! He's also played soccer, football, baseball and basketball.... even some karate! He is our...
I love you Patrick!!!! Happy birthday and keep smiling and laughing! May God bless you and protect you always! xoxoxoxoxo
Well... had Makoa yesterday and we had a very good and quiet day. He is at the age of testing. Wait.... does that ever go away? Is there an age? Don't think so. Papa doesn't test me and he is 60 so it must stop sometime between 1-60? He sure makes me laugh alot! He has the greatest expressions and is forming them more and more!Last night I tried posting pages on my web site.... it links you to a link. Not too happy about that so may have to rethink this. I move all my prayer requests there... for our Marines and others. I changed to a beach theme hoping it will bring summer to our area. Added grandkids.... paradise logo since we live in Paradise Bay!
I was thinking how wonderful my life really is! It hit me going to bed last night. I was walking past the cat on papa's dresser heading for bed... didn't know she was there... and she meowed at me for attention. She startled me and I could hear papa chuckle (thought he was asleep). Toby sees me coming to bed and jumps from the floor to my spot. I ask him to move. I climb in my warm bed and think how weird things are with these animals... but I wouldn't change them for anything! I love my life. Waking up this morning I still felt hugely blessed!!! God knows what He is doing!!!
No Makoa today! So maybe I will get some things done around my house! My sister and brother are coming from across the mountains this weekend! It will be good to see them! I think I will give mom her gift. Sunday Dylan has a tournament game. He was sick earlier this week, but is doing better now.Well... no Makoa, no money to spend... Karla said it looks like a cleaning day... not a facebook day. So I will take her advise. I am past due on that toy room and my bedroom! Enjoy your day!!!
My facebook friend of the day is Carolyn Burrows! We met working at Payless (Value Giant, Rite Aid) together! She is one of those people I never saw angry... always smiling. A ray of sunshine at the workplace!Andrew's devotion for today:
Psalm 13
Andrew's thoughts:"Wow. This is a VERY good example of faith and what it means. I really hope and pray you have a faith in God that is this strong."
2 comments:
Andrew: Really enjoy your insight on the devotions. They make me stop and think and that is always good. I am a Christian too, but it is nice to see a different perspective. Thanks-Linda
Testing...I don' think it ever stops :O !!! My hubby tests me daily, but I LOVE HIM SO!! I bet that Makoa is getting so big, I'm gls he is a good boy for you, I know you enjoy having him!!! Well, I'm off...have a great night, Blessings & hugs!!
Post a Comment