

Wow, our 25th wedding anniversary! I am so blessed to be here! So many negative forces and things and people have been against us over the years..... ourselves being our own worst enemy! But God. He continued to see us through the valleys of our marriage. He brought us out.... even when we gave up. He is faithful. He wants us to succeed..... He loves us. I give Him all the credit for this anniversary.
And my wonderful husband. There is a song I sing to him and it goes:
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://s0.ilike.com/play%23Crystal%2BGayle:You%2BNever%2BGave%2BUp%2BOn%2BMe:2281062:s33929017.9513729.7036009.0.2.75%252Cstd_f10c52877efc4e9dad2c5f266735bda7&ei=oYv5SrioIoPitQPWtuidAQ&sa=X&oi=music_play_track&resnum=1&ct=result&cd=2&ved=0CAgQ0wQoADAA&usg=AFQjCNHO10Lr8n9VadXxjZ17zJ25BAqIqA
"For all the times you stood by me,
Through right and wrong,
For being there to catch me when I'd fall,
I love you for your faith in me,
For all the joys you've given me,
But there's one thing makes me love you most of all.
You never gave up on me when I was giving love up on you,
Every time I thought this love can't work
You stayed to see it through.
You never gave up on me when I was making
Things rough on you
And you showed me what it really means to love somebody.
And though sometimes we might not see thing eye to eye,
You've always met me more than half the way,
So for all the times I've let you down
And you could have packed your things and gone,
I love you most of all because you stayed.
There were times I just knew
You did not understand the moods,
All those long and sleepless nights I put us through,
But you stuck by me anyway,
Gave me love everyday
And now there's nothing,
In this world I wouldn't do for you.
Cause you never gave up on me,
When I was giving love up on you,
Every time I thought this love can't work,
You stayed to see it through,
You never gave up on me when,
I was making things rough on you,
And you showed me what it really means to love.
Anyone that knows anything about our relationship knows this song is true. I'm not easy to live with.... but he loves me anyway. He treats me like his princess.... and I adore him. Of course, he is not perfect and made mistakes .... he is a work in progress like everyone of us are. But he is mine. Forever and ever and I wouldn't trade our marriage today for anything. God has used bad things in our marriage to teach us and change us. We're in a great place right now with the strongest love we've ever had. My advice.... stick with it.... this day is worth waiting for!
I love you, baby!
This video is a him singing his song to me but it is so brief... wish it was longer but to get him singing on video was sneaky as it was! lol! I started out with the camera pointed at my pants before turning it to him.... then he stopped. He has a wonderful voice. I love to hear him sing. He's not giving it his all here.... but I love it! And he's going to kill me! lol


6 comments:
Hi baby, you know your my love and life and bring out the good in me, your my best friend,what else could a guy ask for,you mean more to then life,but then you are my life, i love you baby, have a great day see you when i get home! papa
Happy Anniversary to my friend and her sweetie! What a sweet and loving post! I didn't even know you last year on number 24 and yet I feel like I have known you all 25! I am so happy that you are happy and that your love is better than ever today and forever! Love to you both and again... Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!!! I am working on 21 years myself!!! We should be so proud...Not many people make it past 5 years!!! I am so happy for you and your Honey!!! I hope you have a great day and your love for one another continues to grow!! Lots of love to you both!!!
Happy Anniversary Uncle Lanny and Aunt Joyce!!! We love you!!!
Sean, Hilary, Savanah, and Carter
Happy Anniversary! P.S. I think he sings good too.
Happy Belated Anniversary! I am late but still wanted to say it! Hope you guys had a great day! You deserve it!!
Post a Comment