
Oh..... I am crying with laughter! I just read Karla's blog http://karlajrsblog.blogspot.com/! She makes me laugh how she describes her movie experience seeing New Moon last night. I am going at 10:00 this morning and hopefully it won't be like hers.... because I am going to have two of the most handsomest boys in the universe with me and I don't want to have to protect them!!!! lol! They are much cuter than Edward and Jacob!

Don't have a lot of time to post because I have to pick up Andrew and Lauren in less than an hour, take Lauren to her play date with Maddie and pick up Dylan, stop and get candy, and get to the movies early for a good seat! Already bought the tickets online. Can you tell I am excited? Trust me.... I won't scream.
Then we go to Riley's birthday party at 2:00! That will be fun too! Glad my back is feeling better and my house is clean! Not sure what papa is doing this morning? Hope you have a wonderful day today and may God bless you!
Weather:
Another strong frontal system brings wind, rain and mountain snow this afternoon and overnight. Highs in Seattle hit the middle 40s. 10-20 mph south winds will gust to 30.
Sunday will begin with scattered showers which will decrease through the afternoon. More sunbreaks are expected and highs will be in the mid 40s.
Expect rain Monday, but just occasional showers through the rest of the week and some sun.
4 comments:
New Moon is the going thing right now!! Britani LOVED it!! Have fun and enjoy your day!!
Have a wonderful day! God bless you too.
Linda
Tracy and Autumn along with a bunch are going tomorrow. I was invited but just can't fit it in tomorrow:) Hope you had a great time and enjoyed your handsome grandsons and the birthday party! Love you!
Hi Joyce! I am back from my trip! We are going today at 1 to see the movie! We are so excited! There are 8 of us! Yay! Hope it is as good as I am excited! Have a great Sunday!
Post a Comment