WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

family...

family...

Month

Month

Monday, November 23, 2009

itsa monday....

Monday, monday..... can't trust that day! Monday, monday.... sometimes it just turns out that way!

Sick of feeling out of whack! Is this forever until I die? The older ya get the more aches and pains and crap ya feel! I'm not liking it! I remember when I could run and jump and fall to the ground! Not a chance anymore. Where does time go? Ok.... that is all for the gripe session!

This is Thanksgiving week and I have so much to be thankful for! I am so thankful for my mom!
I am so thankful to get to talk with her every day! I'm so thankful to be spending this another Thanksgiving with her! I'm so thankful for her love, forgiveness, acceptance, patience, and for all she has done for me. I could never repay her for all of that! She is so special to me and to so many other people! I love you mama!
My hair is changing color as I type.... then I have to shower and go pick up Mary Mary again for another doctor appointment. So I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving week and take the time to thank that person you are grateful for in your lives..... and thank the Lord! xoxo

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I wish I still had my Mama here with me! I love the picture of your Mama with the turkey, that turkey looks DE-licious! Love you and enjoy your visit with Mary!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14