Western Washington Riley and Jordy playing in the tent....
Eastern Washington Don playing with the two boys......

And Oklahoma.... Lanny enjoying some time with his mama on her porch.
Wouldn't it be nice to relive that day over?Wish I knew what is wrong with me? I am not sleeping good. I wake up feeling like I was not fully asleep all night. Don't ya hate that???? Two nights in a row. Doc switched my meds but I don't think it's that. I'm trying to post earlier today. Yesterday's was actually last night instead of morning. lol!
I know I slept (no matter how fitfully) because I had a weird dream about Dylan. I picked him up from school for Karla and found out that the school had been giving him medication for the past week..... explaining the attitude he's had! I yelled at the nurse.... I mean YELLED! I was furious. Brad (my son in law) was there with me. Then I saw Dave (Dylan's grandpa and my ex) at a lunchroom table with some friends and told him what was going on. His attitude was kind of like "Oh well.... doesn't directly concern me so I don't care." When Brad and I left to take Dylan home I woke up. Guess I didn't want to upset Karla so I made myself awake before having to tell her what had been happening to Dylan. It was a really weird dream. I felt bad because I was swearing at that nurse.... it was quite a scene. But brad had my back. So weird.
Taking Mary to her eye doctor today. That is all I have planned. Only to Silverdale today. Toby is in a slump. No Sandy, no kids, papa is gone all day and it is nasty out. Not a happy dog.
Thank the Lord we didn't lose power last night! It was sooo windy and rainy. Still raining this morning. I'm sure the flooding will start now. I did get a lot of studying done for my para-educator test! Got stuck at fractions. yuk. Fell asleep while studying with two blankets and a cat on me and pillows on my feet in the recliner until the power came on. ;D
Well.... hope you have a wonderful and safe day today. God's protection around you all! xoxo
Already posted todays weather on last nights post. Here is a verse for you today....
3 comments:
Love the pictures from years gone by! Papa and his Mama... SWEET! Yes, we all would like to relive days with loved ones. I for one, could pick a day with both my Parents... oh the hugs! Hope your power stays on and no flooding please. Makes me wanna scream. Have a blessed day and good luck with the studying. Tell Mary and you Mom hello from a Georgia Gal!
Oh pictures from years gone by and to relive some moments with special loved ones...I would just want to hug both my mom and dad and tell them just how much I love them!! I will pray that you have no flooding...that is a bad work around this area!! HA! have a great day and hopefully you can get better sleep tonight!!
Oh pictures from years gone by and to relive some moments with special loved ones...I would just want to hug both my mom and dad and tell them just how much I love them!! I will pray that you have no flooding...that is a bad work around this area!! HA! have a great day and hopefully you can get better sleep tonight!!
Post a Comment