
I told her it was time to take her arm out now..... she wouldn't listen to me so I got up to remove her arm from where it shouldn't be..... and my heart sunk. It was stuck there the WHOLE TIME! She couldn't take it out!!!! I felt so bad! Now it is kind of funny.... but I still carry that guilt.Then the same day I was doing dishes and neglecting her again..... I walked in and she had put herself down for a nap.
poor baby..... the ultimate child neglect.
In my defense.... Lauren could go to sleep ANYWHERE!!!!! SEE???? High chairs, floors, under beds, in chairs, couches, piles of animals, eating anywhere! And she wasn't with me in all these pictures.
Nyquil makes me so fuzzy headed in the morning. I guess it does to papa too. He always fought taking it because he said it wired him up. Talked him into it at 8:00 last night.... if it wired him up it wouldn't matter because it was a Saturday night.... if it knocked him out that was OK too. He went to bed at 9:00. He did not cough almost all night! This morning he woke up saying he "felt funny" .... which always worries me! But he is just fuzzy headed. whew. (If some of my Georgia people wonder why I worry so much about him.... go to my archives from July 16 2007 and you can see what happened the rest of that month. A time of pain ..... and blessings.
Didn't do much yesterday. Papa doesn't really like to go anywhere with this cough. We stopped by Ryan and Amanda's for a bit.... saw the grandkids and got my hugs and some homemade chicken noodle soup from Amanda to take home. That was some gooood stuff! Then went to QFC and got some milk.... and they had Pork Roast for 99 cents a lb!!!! I bought two roasts, two milks and spent 9 dollars..... and saved $14.0o!!! Don't ya just love it? It reminded me to go put one in the crockpot for tonight's dinner.... with some dry Lipton onion soup mix, cream soup, worc. sauce, garlic.... add some carrot later. num... cook and smell all day!
Well..... I have to tell you this.... I have the nicest cousin in the world. We are "favorite" cousins. He is so awesome and thoughtful. When getting the mail.... there was a box! Now that is always a nice surprise anyway! But when I opened it there was a series of DVD's.... The Music City Country Music Awards shows!!!! From 1978 to 1989!!! We LOVE old country music! And he knows that about us! Thank you Bob!!!!! Thank you Linda, too! I am sure you had a hand in this somehow! I love you guys with all my heart!!!! These are two people that I know always has my back and would always be there for me no matter what I did or didn't do. They love me so unconditionally. As I love them! xoxoxo!!!!

This had to be one of my best Thanksgivings ever! I don't know how I ranked sitting here, but I got to sit between two of my favorite people in the world... my cousin Bob (who I thought was as handsome as a movie star) and my daddy who was as handsome!
It's funny how little things like that can mean so much to kids... to not be pushed away. I know when we let the kids play games with the grown ups... they love it! I know Andrew loved it when he got to play....
Have a great day...... it's very chilly out this morning.....Expect mostly cloudy skies and a few showers possible during the day Sunday, with overnight lows into the 30's and 40s. Sunday's highs hit the lower 50s with winds picking up again by Sunday night as a cold front approaches. Southerlies will blow 15 to 25 mph. Snow showers in the mountains Sunday morning will ease during the day, but not before another 6 to 12 inches fall. Monday's cold front brings more rain, followed by showers through mid week.
4 comments:
Oh PLEASE, who among us haven't done similar stuff... certainly not child neglect. Sweet pictures of sleeping children. When I took Alex and Avery to the birthday party Friday night, they both fell asleep within minutes of leaving the house. Alex stayed upright but Avery's head hung straight over and there was nothing I could do about it. Love the old picture from Thanksgiving, sweet memories. I read about Papa's problems before and know that you worry about him. Love you and hope you have a blessed Sunday!
Lauren is such a cutie. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to sleep anywhere, anytime?
I just love those pictures of Lauren!! She is too cute and just falling asleep like that must be wonderful!! And no it wasn't child neglect with her arm being stuck!! Have a great day!! Lots of love to you!!
Thank you friends! You always defend me! Love you for that!!!! xoxo
Post a Comment