WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

family...

family...

Month

Month

Friday, November 13, 2009

I SAID STAY AWAY SNOW!

I love pictures.... especially ones from years ago. This one of Riley was taken November 13, 2003! She loved cheerios!!!!
This picture is same date (today) but one year later.... of Lauren and her mama!

Happy Friday! I am so glad it is here. Weekends go by so fast but I'll take today and be happy! I am so thankful Don & Heather are coming over! It will be so good to see them and our grandboys! I'm excited! It's been so long! I'm praying about the snow situation. Tara told me her mom said it is snowing like crazy in Ephrata. I pray the Lord keeps it safe for them! I'm just adjusting to Fall. Not quite ready for winter yet. But it is so cold out there!!!! In the 30's and 40's all weekend!
Tonight is my last night to take Mary to radiation too! :D I don't like driving at night.... night blindness. Not comfortable. But I get home before 7 ish and we're not going to eat out tonight. I told her Friday's are too busy to go out to eat.

Just got a text from Heather.... they are getting hit hard with snow! NOOOOOOO! I want to see them SO MUCH but I don't want them to take any chances! Patrick's concert is at 12:30.. so I guess we'll see how it goes. It will probably only get worse the closer to the mountains. I'm sad. It is what it is.... right?

I get on here later because I go to facebook first and open me and papa's cafe's! Then one thing leads to another. I swear.... that facebook is a time sucker! It can steal hours from your life before you know it! lol! Well.... haven't been called to work for weeks.... which really stinks!!!! Why is it I jinx myself? When I worked for the gym.... I had to buy gym clothes to wear and a lost my job. I worked at the surgeons office.... had to buy a couple outfits to look nice.... lost my job. Now I bought a simple safety vest for the playground and I am not getting called any more! I didn't lose my job. I am just not getting called. I'm studying for my test hoping that will help me. Frustrating. But as I said.... it is what it is too. I'm starting to hate that expression.

Well.... Lanny and I are going to watch the CSI trilogy from last week? :D Have a great day! Be careful!!!! xoxoxo


Snoqualmie Pass webcam as of 11:10 (10 minutes ago). Dagnabit! PRAYING!
Weather to Expect:
The coldest storm so far this season is moving through bringing widespread rain across Puget Sound this morning before turning to showers this afternoon.
Snow is falling over the mountain passes with a Winter Weather Advisory in effect for up to a foot of fresh snow. T
he snow level is starting at 1,500 feet before dropping to around 500 feet this afternoon as cold air spills into Western Washington. We could see a rain/snow mix for some foothill locations across the lowlands this afternoon as showers continue to move through. High temperatures will be running in the mid 40s today.
We'll see the showers and wind taper off tonight, setting us up for a dry start to the weekend. Saturday morning looks dry before showers move in during the afternoon.
Expect showers at times on Sunday with temperatures back up around 50 degrees.
The weather stays unsettled next week as stormy weather continues Monday and Tuesday.

6 comments:

Cindy Lou said...

Wow...SNOW!!! I will take the rain we have been getting over snow any day!! I have CSI recorded and can't wait to watch it!! Been home with Bradley all day but been catching up on Laundry!! Have a great day!!!

Denise said...

We were supposed to get snow but it is sunny and blue skies!! Snowing like mad there huh?Wow...Hope they make it if they're on their way but if not they shouldn't go!! =(

Anonymous said...

North of Spokane has about 2" of snow. Supposed to get more tonight. Marcey

Theresa said...

Wow, the snow picture is beautiful but I know you didn't want it to mess up your party:( Love the pictures and sorry you have been able to work lately. Hope your weekend turns out great and that the snow doesn't mess you up. Love to all!

Tracy said...

When you don't get to see snow much, you love to see pictures like that! The picture is gorgeous! I know it is a pain for you guys but step back and look at the picture. I hope everyone stays safe and healthy there. Have a wonderful and warm and cozy weekend!

Kelly said...

I agree with Tracy. We never get snow here, so it makes me jealous. I do wish it would stop so y'all could have your party. Can't wait to hear if it did.

Remember last Christmas how much snow y'all got?

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14