And her with her papa looking at Nemo!Joshua was just a baby back then....

This one of Kevon and Meghan was taken in 2006... November 20th. I love it because of the contrast of their eyes. Wonder what their babies (my grandchildren) will look like?

Good morning all.... feeling on top of the world! I slept til almost 8:00 when I was greeted by Sandygirl! Ryan brought her over last night to spend a few days with Toby. She was depressed and that always cheers the two of them up. Dogs are pack animals and like to be with other dogs. But neither of us want to get another dog so we just hook them up when we can. ;D Works out well. Ryan stayed and visited for awhile....it was really nice.
Back on my medicine correctly. I was so wiped out yesterday that I had to call Mary and cancel. She had a dr appt in Bremerton. She changed it to December 2nd. I couldn't think, I would get dizzy whenever I stood up.... I knew I was in no shape to drive. She called me back to check on me last night and her new meds made her doze off and on all day! Probably a good idea we didn't go!
Today is Sandy Lingo's birthday! She is a friend of mine I have known for about.... 15 years! She is one of the nicest people ever. She's been through so much and still smiles. She is compassionate, caring and was there for me when I needed a friend the most. I love Sandy! Happy birthday, girlfriend!Well.... tomorrow is New Moon day for me. I am excited. Hope I am not disappointed. Sometimes you wait and anticipate and then when it finally arrives it is kind of disappointing. Heather saw it last night and said it was really good!
Going to make Amish bread today.... actually chocolate muffins! And clean the toy room. It is a wreck. The rest of my house looks pretty good.
Can't think of much else to say. Gotta get on facebook and check my food in my kitchen and the crops on my island!!!
Weather to Expect:
The wind will be calmer for your Friday, with breezy conditions 10-20 mph. There are no wind warnings or advisories to tell you about. Rain will be widespread early this morning before turning to scattered showers later on this afternoon. Colder, unstable air is working in later today so snow levels will be falling and there is the chance of an isolated thunderstorm around our area. A Winter Weather Advisory for the Cascades will take effect this afternoon with another round of pass snow through tonight. Another 6 to 10 inches of snow for the Cascades is in the forecast.
The weekend will start out wet with increasing rain and wind on Saturday.
Sunday will be the better bet if you are looking for drier weather. Fewer showers with more sunbreaks Sunday.
Temperatures will be in the mid to upper 40s through the weekend.
We'll see more widespread rain arrive on Monday through the early part of next week.
1 comment:
Sweet pictures! I am sooo happy to hear that you are feeling much better. The meds make a big difference, don't they? Have fun at New Moon, I don't think you will be disappointed at all. Happy Weekend to you and Papa.
Post a Comment