Last Saturday at our Halloween party.... Andrew gave this drawing he made to his Auntie Tara (who loves and collects Panda's) He worked so hard on that and we scanned it and he entered it in a contest but didn't win. He wanted to frame it for her but I couldn't find a frame! Tara loved it and said she would frame it. I know it made Andrew feel good.It's been kind of a difficult week for me. Feeling blah.... tired and with a cough. Not liking it much. It's already Thursday and I've done nothing and not had the strength to do nothing. Haven't been getting my exercising in but still careful what I eat. Just wish this cold didn't zap all my energy. Now I see why papa missed work! Oh well, some have it much worse. Trying to complain less. Probably why I don't have much to write about! lol! I shall live and am so blessed by my life! Last night Papa had off and we got to spend the evening being together. Didn't do nothing special but having him close is so comforting and cozy. I do love that guy.
Next Tuesday is our 25th wedding anniversary. The Lord gave Lanny that evening off!!! We have some steaks in the freezer we will probably cook. The kids are planning a nice dinner for us that Saturday! I think that is so sweet and thoughtful and I am looking forward to it!
It's a yucky day out so I am going to make a stew for dinner. I think papa will like that. I've been deleting and rearranging photos on my computer.... and defragged, recycled, disabled, and cleaned my computer out. Runs much faster now without all the "stuff" going on. ;D
I hope your day has quite a few laughs in it and some great conversations and a few nice surprises! Say something nice to someone today. They just may need to hear it.
This is how I'm feeling today....

Weather To Expect:
A strong November storm is moving into Western Washington. Showers will be around the sound this morning with the heaviest rain picking up this afternoon and evening. This storm is bringing strong winds this morning and throughout the day ahead... winds 15-25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph. High temperatures today mid to upper 50s.
Showers with the chance of some thunderstorms tomorrow along with colder air working into our area. This will drop the snow level down around 3,500 feet with heavy snow in the forecast late Friday and Saturday. Expect some snow if you're traveling through the mountain passes this weekend.
Sunday will be drier with fewer showers around the sound.
Rain will be on the increase once again on Monday.
2 comments:
Dinner sounds great, or is it supper, papa
Well, I hope your cough gets better! Love the cartoon, wish I could just stay in some day! Soon, really soon! Love to all and cute panda!
Post a Comment