WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

sweet day....

Lauren was busy collecting shells....

Dylan and Maddie on the rocks.

Maddie wrote mam's name on the beach!
Andrew, Dylan and Maddie on a barnacle raft.

Andrew greets papa!






Checking out bugs in the tree....




Had a great day yesterday. Dylan and Maddie joined us for the day.... I'm sure that helped KJ to get some work done. And Andrew and Lauren were happy! They had no school here. It was a beautiful day... sunny and pretty warm out! The girls played out back some. We went to the beach and met papa there. It was so nice down there. Nice to get out in the fresh air!
The girls and I made apple crisp... it is so good! We all played Apples to Apples together. Andrew won. The girls played in the toy room alot. The boys and I watched Survivor and sped through the Grammy awards. I got some shoulder rubs for my aching shoulders. It was a nice day. Went too fast though!

Well, I am considering changing a few things. I get some heat about my blog. The photo's I post, the things I say, etc.... may be infringing on the privacy of others? I don't hear this directly but indirectly. I try very hard to be very careful and do things tastefully and respect peoples privacy. I am considering making my site private. I can invite up to 100 users to read it.... they would have to sign in somehow. That way I would have more control over who is viewing my site and I am hoping everyone will be happy. I know it may be inconvenient to some.... and I am sorry. I need some feedback on this. And I'll warn you ahead of time... because I would need your email address to add you to my list.... unless you use blogger. Thanks. I know papa won't like it because he probably won't be able to see it from work anymore. Tight security. Sorry.... I don't know what else to do. I don't want to upset anyone either way.

Time to answer the riddle.... it's been days now and no one answered it so I can only assume I stumped everyone! The riddle was:
I can be found on a human or beast
all people should have one at least
I can be any shape or any size
and my history you may despise
What Am I?
The answer is a scar!

So I guess riddle time is over. I'm eliminating some other parts of my site, too. If you miss them, let me know.

The girls love the iCarly show... like most kids. It is a show where 2 girls... Carly and Sam... have a webcam program in Seattle. The girls put on their own show. Now remember... I am the "technical producer".... not what they were calling me. I think they got messed up. Hope this puts a smile on your face. It did ours...

A guy is coming this morning to check out our heating system...the ducts, the furnace, we get a free filter etc... all free from PSE! So that will be nice. Papa stayed home this morning to supervise. Reminds me of dad!

Have a great day! God bless!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe anyone would complain. You do such a nice job and are so respectful of everyone. Just be sure if you change it to please include me, as I look forward to reading it each and every day.
Linda

Kelly said...

I posted a long comment, but I don't know what happened to it. Anyway, please include me, too. I think you're appreciated more than you know! And BTW, I really would love for you and your friend from Georgia to come on down this summer. My mom, aunts and sisters and well, of course, me would LOVE you! I didn't realize you lived so close to the beach. Aren't you the lucky duck.

Denise said...

I can't imagine who would be upset.I have found nothing in your blogs that I would call gossip or so-n-so isn't really a good mom or whatever.I love your blogs and I always look forward to it.It makes me feel like we had a little quick chat.Don't let one or two people wreck it for you.Omit them altogether if they have such thin skin they find a reason to get all bent out of shape where there is none.I guess you must be careful how you say things.If something bothers you the botheree might make more of it than it is since you told everyone.Too much info?Maybe that's the problem.I have been bitched at for that as well.Oops,my bad.Now get over it.I won't do it again if you won't whine to others about how mistreated you are ya baby.Tho of course we mustn't say that!!Don't let it get you down.Luvyou bunches!!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14