WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Snow, DVDs, and Ron & Sharon....


Happy Anniversary to our other best friends .... Sharon and Ron! I love you guys... (yes, even you Ron.)!

Candles are lit again this morning. Those wind chimes are playing a pretty melody this morning..... and snow is everywhere and still falling. Papa said the roads are OK, but I notice the schools are 2 hours late. Kids don't mind... throws the parents off though! My decks are covered with snow again from the wind blowing it in. Cat doesn't like that. Looks like this morning is it for our snow. Hopefully for the whole year! We've had a lot of snow this year! I remember the Farmer's Almanac said we were going to.... they don't lie.

My cousin, Bob, is the best!!!!! I love him for so many reasons.... but right now I am bragging because I got the DVDs back already!!! I don't know if you remember me mentioning years ago I put together a video from a bunch of different videos of some of our funniest moments when the kids were teens and the grand kids were little. Well, the first 4 grand kids. I lost the video for a couple years and just found it. Bob put it on DVD for us... added his flair and it is sooooo wonderful and amazing! Couldn't have asked for a more wonderful DVD or cousin!!! He will always be my favorite for so many reasons! He's the best! And he made a DVD for each of our kids! They are pretty excited, too!!! I watched it as soon as I got it! I wish there was a way you could all see it.

Went around with the Windex getting everything I could find and moving pictures and stuff yesterday. Another load of laundry, etc... Had an earache yesterday... and it kept popping. Not sure what that was about! Hopefully it is gone.

Had so much fun on facebook, too. Posted some pictures of my best friend, Candice, below. And found a great website called Green Acres I have posted. She is fun to read. She is a combination of many of our family members. If you read the post where she talks about the truth about her... you'll see what I mean.

Well.... think I'll rearrange furniture today.... and maybe go for a walk with Toby with cotton in the ear. Hope your day is great!!! Thanks for your love and support! You guys are the best! May God bless you all!

What's Ahead:
Snow showers this morning bring another inch or two before partly sunny skies!
Dry weather tonight and tomorrow.
Lows around freezing again tonight, with high 40s tomorrow.
Weekend weather sees more clouds Saturday with increasing rain later in the day and staying wet and at times breezy Sunday and early next week.
Mountain snow brings another 3 inches at least today to the passes, easing tonight.

2 comments:

Heather said...

SNOW?? We are just getting wind!!

Kelly said...

We're about to get hammered with rain. They're predicting about 3 inches before Sunday. We need it though. Your mood sure is brighter since you left that awful job! Hope you're doing well!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14