WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Saturday, February 28, 2009

birthday boy, trees, and cleaning...


2-28-96 PROUD DAD WITH ANDREW


DADDY AND ANDREW TURNING 2 IN 1998!ANDREW, AUNTIE KARLA AND DYLAN 1999 AT HIS THOMAS PARTY WHEN HE WAS 3!

ANDREW TURNED 4 IN 2000!

ANDREW ON HIS 5TH BDAY... 2001... THE DAY WE HAD THE EARTHQUAKE!


ANDREW AT HIS 7TH BDAY IN 2003!

ANDREW AT HIS 8TH BDAY PARTY IN 2004!


ANDREW ON HIS 10TH BDAY IN 2006


ANDREW & HIS FAMILY ON HIS 11TH BDAY... 2007


ANDREW 2008



Well... it is Andrew's birthday. I am so excited for him. This is a whole new time in his life! I can't find pictures of every year... but here are some. I remember the night he was born and getting the calls from Ryan. He was so happy!!! Can't believe it was 13 years ago... somehow it seems longer.... and somehow it seems like yesterday!

Rearranged my living room yesterday. Looks nice and cozy. Papa seemed to like it. He is one wonderful person! He came home last night and went out with his chainsaw and started trimming trees. I was getting a bit worried with him on that ladder with a chainsaw and no one to help. Then his chainsaw got stuck. He was getting mad and I told him to pray. Next thing ya know... good old Rich came from next door and helped him. You may remember... he's the one that got him unstuck in the snow twice. lol! Great neighbor to have around. One tree is an apple tree... the other is the kind with those nasty orange berries that look pretty at first and then gets all over the place and makes a mess. The birds love them. The hammock is still safe. He didn't totally remove the tree. It was a beautiful day out but got cold fast. He needs some grandkids over to help haul those branches to the back yard now so he can burn. He loves to burn.

I spent the day nursing a headache and muscle spasms. That was fun. Karla swooped in and grabbed her copy of the Family video. They were going to watch it for Friday Movie night. Papa made shrimp for dinner last night. It was wonderful!

Slept over 8 hours last night. I don't mean to make all of you jealous... (I had my time with little ones and your day will come when you get old) but since I've been on my new med's .... I sleep like a baby. It is wonderful. All night long and feel great in the morning. No problem getting to sleep... even with my 30 minute power nap yesterday I was in bed by 9:30! I love these pills. I did have some weird dreams. I was dreaming that I had this huge sty on my eye. I also had a dream I went to my old work to visit and everything changed.... they had massage tables where the bookkeepers were... and I couldn't find the bookkeepers! It was too weird.

Well.... birthday parties today and that's about it! It will be fun to be with family! Love it! Will be posting some pictures tomorrow! Have a great day, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How funny, our Papa prunes with the chainsaw too! Then he enjoys smoking out the neighborhood with his pile of branches. It must run in the family.
karen

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14