WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Friday, July 18, 2008

those Bussings.....unbelievable

If you know our friends, Lester & Cheryl.....then you know a dark cloud follows them everywhere. Whenever they seem to travel (they are retired and that's what they do) something happens to their truck, 5th wheeler, or themselves! Well, two days ago Lester's mom, Faye, fell at Northwest Trek and broke her hip. I mentioned it a few days ago. Her surgery was last night. Well, Cheryl got out of the chair yesterday and fell and broke her leg at the knee. She had to take an ambulance ride and today they will tell her when surgery is to put a pin in it. From what I understand it isn't the same knee she had replaced over a year ago. It is all crazy! Please keep them in your prayers!!! Today I am just cleaning house. Yesterday I took Lauren to the pool and signed up Andrew and Lauren for next round of lessons. Andrew will be in Dylan's class and Lauren with Maddie again. They both stayed in level 1....they accomplished everything but because level 2 is all about face in the water and the girls aren't comfortable with it yet....they were held back. Which is a good thing. They have to master level 1 first and have that confidence. I left Andrew and Lauren with Auntie Karla and went for my job interview in Silverdale. I thought it was at Silverdale Fitness. Waited 15 minutes for the girl to show....come to find out I was at the wrong place! So I called the other and left a message and was driving around when she called me back. It was at Snap Fitness!!!! It is in a beautiful building on Myhre road but opposite end of Silverdale Fitness. Told her I was not making a good first impression. She laughed. We talked for awhile....she saw Karla's name on my resume and her son and Dylan are friends! How cool is that? We got along great and she liked me, but that's always the case.....I've learned that doesn't get me the job. Heck, the people at my church liked me....but I couldn't even get that job!!!! Anyway, the gym is really cool and it is a 24 hour gym! The website is snapfitness.com/silverdale if you want to check it out. I am praying I get something soon. Lanny snapped at his boss big time last night, which is so unlike him. I think the stress of his mom is getting to him. He calls her every day. The past 2 days have been pretty bad.....she is in bed, in pain, and her kidneys seem to be failing her. Please pray for her that God shows his mercy to her. Rita has her hands full.....her husband Jim can barely walk now....his legs are all crippled up. Not a good situation. Wish there was something we could do. On a positive note little Noah is responding great to chemo and is a happy baby. Thanks for your prayers there. So far, Papa's blood work from yesterday is coming back great! So that is good. Today is the day last year I watched him have his 2nd heart attack in his room. I called the nurses in and fortunately Dr Johnson was there and next thing I know there is him and 5-6 nurses around his bed working on him....while I am standing at the foot of the bed in tears! They hurried him out and I was lost. Next thing he knows...he is back in ICU! What a week this was. Well...tonight is the kids softball game, the class reunion, and Charlie's 80th birthday party. I am going to the party....although I will only know Kevon, Meghan, Lauren (Meghan's sister), Mary Kay (her mom), Dorothy and Charlie (her grandparents)out of all the people coming. Not sure how long I will stay....but he is such a wonderful man and they came to my birthday party, too. I don't want Kev to feel like he has to stay by my side....he'll know tons of people there....or at least should meet them if he doesn't. Man, I am babbling alot today. Tons to write about. I am so excited about next week. Parker and Patrick are coming over for a couple weeks! That will be so fun to have them! Of course, I have to share them, but that's ok. They'd get bored with just mam. Well....I want to start cleaning early.....so I best get finished! Have a great day!

Today: Clearing later after morning clouds. Some early fog along the coast
and Strait. Highs stay close to 70.

Saturday: Areas of morning clouds, then sunny and warmer. High 70s.

Sunday: Sunny and high 70s, with clouds returning later.

Monday through Thursday: Morning clouds and afternoon sun as highs hang around the middle 70s.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14