WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

lessons, camp & picnics





































Today will be another busy day! It is so nice to be busy!!!! So many days I
have sat with nothing to do. Put out 2 more resumes yesterday. I'm still sending
about 4 or 5 a week. Waiting to see what God has planned. Everyone tells me to
be patient. Yesterday went bad for Lauren and great for Andrew. Lauren refused
to get into the pool. Didn't matter what I said, what the teacher said, what
Andrew said....just didn't matter to her. I told her if she didn't at least get
in she couldn't go to the movies with her cousins. She didn't so we left and she
had to sit in the van with me for 3 hours and wait for Andrew in baseball camp.
Today I am going in the water with her and see if that helps. We don't want her
afraid but she has to see she can stand and be safe in 3 feet of water! That is
her fear. She loves water. Maddie is doing great with lessons! I think she is
puzzled by Lauren though. Dylan is in lessons too and doing good. Andrew loved
camp yesterday. His friend got traded to his team so he was grinning about
that....then towards the end of practice he caught a fly ball and put someone
out! He didn't think he could catch it and then heard the cheering for him. He
sure was happy! Good day for him. Then we went to the park and met Tara, Heather
and the kids. They ate and played for awhile. Maddie and Dylan didn't get to
come because they had other plans. Didn't get to see the birthday girl much.
Sang to her on the phone....lucky girl. lol! Came home and rested. I watched the
bachelorette....wasn't happy about her choice. Of course, no one picks like I
would....not even on House Hunters. They always pick the one I wouldn't. Makes
no sense. Tonight is the Strangers first two games at the high school! I'm
excited. They are so fun to watch!!!! It will be weird to see Joel, Karla,
Kevon, Meg, Tara, Amanda and Ryan all on the same team together playing!!! I'm
going to bring stuff so the kids don't get too bored. Heather heads home today
with my boys. I am going to miss them! And her! It was good to see
them all! Well....hope you all have a great day! Happy birthday to cousin
Pete Brazeau!!!! May you be blessed with many more!!!! Enjoy the pictures
papa!


Wednesday: Mostly Sunny. Highs in the mid 70s.

Thursday- Saturday: Cloudy during the morning. Becoming mostly sunny in the afternoon. Highs in the lower to mid 70s.

Sunday: Mostly cloudy to partly cloudy with a chance of a few showers, especially north. Highs in the upper 60s to low 70s.

Monday: Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 60s to low 70s. Lows in the lower 50s.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14