WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Friday, July 25, 2008

come drink....


Don't you need regular sips from God's reservoir? I do. Max Lucado says he offers this prayer in countless situations: stressful meetings, dull days, long drives, demanding trips, character-testing decisions. Many times a day he feels dry and thirsty....not close to God and in need of His help. Drink from his bottomless well. You don't have to live with a dehydrated heart. Receive Christ's work on the cross,the energy of his Spirit, his lordship over your life, his unending, unfailing love. Drink deeply and often. And out of you will flow rivers of living water.



Lord, I come thirsty. I come to drink, to receive. I receive your work on
the cross and in your resurrection. My sins are pardoned, and my death is
defeated. I receive your energy. Empowered by your Holy Spirit, I can do all
things through Christ, who gives me strength. I receive your lordship. I belong to you. Nothing comes to me that hasn't passed through you. And I receive your love. Nothing can separate me from your love.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14