

Congrats to my brother, David! He is doing amazing things with his life and is happy and healthy! It has been a year and he just got his sobriety pin. We are all so proud of him! I pray the Lord continues to give him strength, courage, and wisdom! Also....happy
birthday to our cousin, Dave Brazeau!!!! He is such a great guy! Lanny and I want to wish him a wonderful birthday with many more happy and HEALTHY ones to come!!!! God's blessings on you!!!! Yesterday was slow....took Lauren swimming and came home. Nothing eventful. No mice presents....there were 2 the day before....one was still alive. Lauren, Maddie and Andrew were grossed out but fascinated at the same time. I couldn't look. Papa takes care of those gifts. Well, hallelujah! I think I fixed my computer! I went on and eliminated stuff in my startup and unnecessary programs that run in my background, got rid of programs I don't need, finally got rid of all traces of Norton, and cleaned and scanned the computer. It is running great now! knock-knock! I was stressing over it! Papa is staying home today. Going to get blood work done this morning. I rescheduled my echo-cardiogram. I have a job interview this morning. Lauren has swimming lessons. Well....thats about it. Hope your day is great and may God shine on it!
birthday to our cousin, Dave Brazeau!!!! He is such a great guy! Lanny and I want to wish him a wonderful birthday with many more happy and HEALTHY ones to come!!!! God's blessings on you!!!! Yesterday was slow....took Lauren swimming and came home. Nothing eventful. No mice presents....there were 2 the day before....one was still alive. Lauren, Maddie and Andrew were grossed out but fascinated at the same time. I couldn't look. Papa takes care of those gifts. Well, hallelujah! I think I fixed my computer! I went on and eliminated stuff in my startup and unnecessary programs that run in my background, got rid of programs I don't need, finally got rid of all traces of Norton, and cleaned and scanned the computer. It is running great now! knock-knock! I was stressing over it! Papa is staying home today. Going to get blood work done this morning. I rescheduled my echo-cardiogram. I have a job interview this morning. Lauren has swimming lessons. Well....thats about it. Hope your day is great and may God shine on it!Today and Friday:Areas of morning clouds and patchy fog, otherwise mostly sunny. Highs hit the middle 70s.
Saturday and Sunday:Clear with a warming trend. High 70s Saturday, near 80 Sunday.
Monday and Tuesday: A mix of sun and clouds, mid 70s.
No comments:
Post a Comment